im in love with a...WHAT?!?!

Put your story text here...Okay im like really sorry guys. I know I said I would upload like everyday but that just isn't possible :[ anyway here is another part.

I wanna thank u readers and my fans. :]

HERE WE GOOOOOO!

Tori's pov

I laughed as max and a guy I haven't seen before wrestled on the floor. So far it looks like the other guy is winning.

"Come on max! You can do it!" I yelled.

There were random guys all over, watching them and cheering. Some were sitting on the couch next to me, others on the other couch. They were crowding the stairs, peeking over the railing and standing in front of doors.

"Tori! Maybe you should leave." Max grunted while being pinned down. I've been here for three weeks now. None of the guys would let me leave. Not that I was being held against my will, but they all thought of me like a little sister. Yes, I said little. They are all older than me. Except Ron. He was only 15.

"why? I don't wanna leave max." I pouted and the guys chuckled.

"come on man! She's been here a week! Just do it! She'll have to know sooner or later!" all the guys nodded their head and shouted 'yeahs' or 'come ons'.

"Know what?" I asked

The guy that was pinning max down rolled off of him and stood up straight. Max got up and they began walking in circles, slightly crouched down as if they were ready to lunge.

I heard the ripping of clothes as the guy bent over. His body was bigger and he had fur everywhere! Were the guy was standing, stood a large wolf. It had sandy brown fur and dark brown eyes.

Max looked at me.

He did the same thing. Cheers erupted from the boys everywhere. I was frozen though. Max was a beautiful brown wolf with streaks of black. His eyes were still that bright green that I loved.

I couldn't help it. I screamed and pushed past the boys on the stairs. I ran all the way to my room and slammed the door. There were footsteps. I knew someone was running after me. I locked the door and curled up in the corner.

"Tori. Tori open up. It's me..max." he yelled through the door.

I sobbed in the corner. It was just like my dream. Wolves.

The door opened slowly. Revealing a very sad max. I LOCKED THE DOOR THOUGH! WHAT THE HELL?!

"Tori...I'm sorry." He knelt down next to me.

"Don't touch me." I cringed away from his out stretched hand.

"Tori..." he stared at me.

"Y-You're just l-like the wolves in that dream I ke-keep having!" I stuttered.

"NO! WE WON'T HURT YOU TORI! WE DON'T HURT ANYONE!" he yelled.

~~Max's pov~~

Ugh! I hated the fact that she had to find out like this. Why couldn't I just leave her alone? Oh that's right. She's my mate. I can't leave her now.

God my life just sucks. Ever since I found out I was a werewolf and alpha of a pack. My. Life. Has. Changed.

Tori cringed away from my hand. I felt a stab of pain in my chest. She's afraid of me. My mate is afraid of me.

"please don't be scared." I whispered.

"when you said I was your mate... Did you mean like... we belong together. Like we're supposed to be together?"

"yes."

"max I love you"

I stared at her in shock. She... Loves me?

I picked her up bridal style and ran down stairs. All the guys looked up. Tori looked surprised.

I knew I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Dude what's up with your smile?" Ron asked, only confirming my thoughts.

I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me, even Tori looked at me.

"Tori here, has just said that she loved me!" I smiled even bigger.

The guys all cheered. Tori had the cutest blush on her cheeks.

I ran outside with her still in my arms.

"TORI LOVES ME! MY TORI LOVES ME!" I yelled into the night.

She giggled. "Max put me down. It's cold out here."

I carried her up to my room and sat her on the bed.

"Now that you accept that we're mates... you sleep with me."

She blushed.

"Uhm... okay... "She looked at the floor.

I chuckled again and sat next to her.

"Max..."she said while she cuddled into my side.

"Yeah?" I put my arm around her waist and rested my head on top of hers.

"How are you a wolf?" she asked.

"It's a long story."

"I wanna know." She looked up at me with a puppy dog face.

I sighed. "Okay well... about a thousand years ago there was a tribe of Indians. They were just normal humans. Werewolves didn't exist then," I looked down at her to see she had an amazed expression on her face," the prince of the tribe was walking through the woods looking for meat. He found a wolf on the ground. It was hurt very badly and the prince felt bad for the wolf. He said," what has happened to you mighty wolf?" the wolf looked at him and responded, 'I have been attacked by a bear human." The prince felt even worse for the wolf so he asked what he could do. The wolf told him that if he bit him. They would be one. The prince agreed. Knowing what he meant. So the wolf bit him. The price became the first werewolf in history. When he had children they were wolves as well."

~~Tori's pov~~

I listened as max told the story. His voice flowed and it seemed all too real.

"people didn't like that they turned to wolves. They hunted them and killed them."

I winced at the thought of someone killing my Max.

"Now the only way to be a wolf is being an ancestor of the prince, having two werewolf parents, or being bit by your wolf mate."

I looked up at him. His expression turned cold.

"What one are you?"

"My parents. My dad was the alpha of the pack. My mom," he coughed," she wasn't his mate. He found his mate after my mom had me. He left my mom and me for her."

"Oh." I said.

"My mom was furious. She killed his mate and him. She came home later that night and told me that I was the alpha. I was only 4 at the time. Too young to be a proper alpha. My mom killed herself right in front of me. The beta had to raise me after that."

It got silent. Not only had I learned the past of werewolves, but I also learned that my mate, has had such a tough life.

His body shook with anger at the memories. He pushed me away and stood up.

He shifted right in front of me. I was so close. I felt his claws against my arm and I screamed out in pain. He howled then ran through the door.

Ron ran in shortly after. I was still screaming. The pain was to much.

I gladly welcomed the darkness that was begging to take me under.