im in love with a...WHAT?!?!

heyyyyyy! ok here we gooo :P btw im trying rlly hard to improve....please dont be afraid to say wut u think!

If u think it needs work then tell me!

also if u have any suggestions....id be happy to add them in!

i have a shout out for imaAngel, Aggie....ur amazing! thanks frr ur support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~After school~~

"Call me everyday!" Mary sobbed in a guys shoulder.

"Don't worry Mary," he held her tight in his arms," I will."

"Ugh! I can't believe you're going to Utah for the summer! Why?! You just got here a week ago!" She exclaimed.

So that's wy I don't know him. He's the ew guy.

"Come on Mary! We gotta go!" I laughed and pried her away.

"Ok...bye Jessie." We waved goodbye and walked to my car.

"He's cute." I giggled and nudged her playfully.

She blushed a deep red. I started to laugh really hard at the dreamy expression on her face.

"Shut up! And yeah...I know he's cute." She smiled mischievously.

We got in my car then drove to Mary's house.

~~Next Morning~~

I stretched my arms and legs when I stood up. Yesterday (after spending hours on Mary's couch watching movies) I came home and saw a not from my parents, they're going to be gone all summer.

I sighed as I walked over to my closet. I got dressed quickly then ran out to my car. I looked at the clock, 2:30! Mary wanted me to be at her house at 1:00!

Shit!

I pulled up to her house a few hours later only to see she had a very cute dress ready for me to wear. She was dressed in a light blue dress. It was about mid thigh and didn't show too much cleavage. Her hair was curled and fell just a little past her shoulders.

The dress she had for me was the same thing only black. We put on some shoes, put on makeup, and I curled my hair just like hers.

~~8 hours later~~

"why are we going to this party?" I looked over to Mary as we walked into a huge house.

"Because." Was the only reply I got.

The music was very loud. There were like a hundred people in the massive living room. They were all dancing or err...grinding. Mary grabbed my hand and led me to a couch. We sat down and smiled.

After a while of talking to Mary I saw Austin in a corner. I looked over Mary's shoulder and gasped...there in the corner was Austin...making out with Zoey, the biggest slut in the world. Tears stung in the corner of my eyes as I stared at them. Mary noticed. She turned around.

"Ohmigoodgod!" She yelled.

"Mary..." I whispered.

"Wanna dump him hun?" She asked sadly.

I nodded and watched her stomp up to him. She tapped on his shoulder and he turned around with a horrified look on his face. She yelled something, pointing back to me. Austin looked at me. I was crying now. Mary slapped him then kneed hi in the groin, he fell to the ground.

"There." She said sitting back down.

I ran out the back door, tears were running down my face. I fell to the ground next to the pool. Mary didn't follow me, she knew I needed to be alone.

I should've know he'd do this. Austin has never stayed with one girl. He dated around. Another tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, are you ok?" a guy sat next to me.

"Uhm," I wiped my tears, "yeah, I'm fine."

"Oh really? 'Cause last time I checked, crying means something's wrong." He smirked at me.

I just stared at him. He had shaggy brown hair and green eyes. He was staring at me...waiting for my reply.

"I'm not crying!" I almost automatically said.

He reached over and wiped away a tear I missed with his thumb. "Sure you weren't." He smiled.