Those Damn Hangovers

"What the fuck," Hotch looked around. He didn't fully recognize the place he was in until he left the bedroom with Emily and JJ laying naked in the bed together. It was Morgan's house.

Morgan and Savannah where cleaning up the living room. Reid was gone. Rossi was gone. Garcia was gone.

"How was your night with the ladies?" Morgan mockingly joked.

"I don't know what happened last night. But all I remember is there was no night with the ladies." Hotch walked out.

"Woah way to piss off your boss Derek." Savannah laughed.

"Holy shit!" Emily yelled from the other room waking up JJ.

Both the girls scrambled to find there clothes. JJ walked out in her underwear and shirt, "Is there a pair of pants out here?"

"Yes there over ok that chair." Savannah pointed.

"Thanks..." JJ Get violated. She grabbed her pants and went back to the room, "Why did you yell Holy shit?"

"The first thing I noticed was this ring on my ring finger. I've never seen it. Wait yes I have. Oh shit." Emily shook her head and grabbed JJs hand, "Fuck!" Emily noticed JJ had a ring.

"Did I propose?" Prentiss grabbed her phone. There was a really shitty video with hitched voice and Emily was proposing to JJ. They were both naked which made it horrible.

"Haha! Did that actually happen." JJ couldn't believe it.

"YES! Yes you sexy raven haired hardcore sex machine!" JJ said in the video.

"Oh my god. I am keeping this." Emily laughed.

"No! Noooo! That's so embarrassing," JJ tried grabbing her phone to delete the video.

"Of course it's embarrassing! It's what we are best at." Prentiss pulled the phone away and walked out to the living room but she collapsed and hit the wall, "Ow fuck. I'm good I'm good."

"Woah what happened?" JJ walked out.

"Hangovers suck." Emily responded and got up.

"So supposedly JJ and I are married." Emily told Savannah and Morgan.

"Well that would explain the Priest that we had to kick out this morning. We found him in the backyard sleeping on the bench swing." Savannah walked into the kitchen.

"What? I'm not even religious. That's weird. Wait, no way. So we are actually married?" Emily sat down.

"I guess so." JJ sat down as well.

"Oh shit, we got a case." Derek groaned.

"Your kidding? I can't even function with this head ache, let alone tell the team that we can't even remember our own wedding." Emily stood up.

"You two should go home and shower, you smell like a huge bottle of Tequila." Savannah honestly told them.

"Your right. Tell hotch we will be late."

"I will." Morgan opened the door for them to leave.
————————————————————
"So your married?" Spencer smiled on the plane.

"I suppose so." JJ looked at Emily.

"Yes they are, can we just focus on the case! This ones serious. I'm not sure JJ and Emily know yet but there has been a burying ground with over 100 bodies recovered. The oldest one looks to be 100 years. That means that this runs in the family. There still uncovering more bodies. The newest looks to be 4 days. No one with at least some body structure left has been claimed. None of them were reported missing. This is bad. Bad." Hotch looked out the window.

"Oh damn." JJ opened the profile.

"Let's catch this son of a bitch." Emily looked at the team.

A/N- This is a short ass chapter. This is also my last chapter. Now I'm going to write about JJs childhood and Emily's childhood off of the concept of this story. Thanks for Reiding and sticking with me and my thoughts from day one. If I get an idea I might write another Jemily fan fiction because like why not. Again, thanks for Reiding!

Update - August 2018
So I ended up not doing other stories
And this chapter ended on January 15th 2018. Thanks everyone for reading! Love all the support :}