The Damn Reality

"Ok I'll see you two there." Reid rubbed his eyes and managed to get out of bed.

Reid had called Emily and JJ at 3 AM to ask them if they wanted to go to Leo's because he needs to talk.

The female agents walked in and saw Reid sitting there drinking water.

"Wow he must really have something on his mind." Emily slightly whispered as they walked over.

The girls took a seat.

"Whats up Spence." Jareau looked worried.

"Listen, I wish I could go back to when I was young, they never say how you got to grow up this soon, how fast things change. I just never thought my two best friends would end up dating. I love you both and I just." Reid started crying.

"Oh my god." Emily switched over to his side of the table and hugged him. JJ he'd his hands across the table.

"What Spence?"

"I just never realized how hard life is. Reality. It's just so different. I remember being young and wishing I could be older but now I am wishing I could go back. Time flys, before we know it our lives will be over. We won't be in the BAU anymore because we are going to grow up even more then we already have." Reid was getting serious, "my mom has dementia, I'm next."

"Spencer, no no, don't do that to yourself. Don't think your life is over. Your younger then us! It's just getting started. It totally makes sense, time flys by. We don't control time, we control ourselves, we decide what we want to do." Jennifer said and she looked at Emily, "Dementia skips generations."

"But what if one day I wake up and I don't remember anything, I look at you two and I don't know who you are. How would you feel if I looked at you both and said that I've never seen you two before and who are you. Why are you talking to me? What wound you do?"

"Reid stop preparing yourself. You have years, Years. If that happened..All I know is that we wouldn't forget because we still have our memory of you, not how you don't remember us, we would remember the you that you are, the you that knew who we were. But Spencer, you have time." Emily smiled.

"Now why are we really here." JJ finally said.

"I just wanted to say that...I love you JJ like your my sister. Emily I love you like your my sisters girlfriend. I would say I love you both as sisters but that's weird because your dating, you get it. Well I think that...I-I think..." he couldn't say it.

"Take your time." Emily drank some of his water.

"Emily this is about you." Reid finally said something.

"Oh. Well then say it Reid, I'm not getting any younger."

"When was the last time you saw your mom?"

"The first time I saw JJ." Prentiss looked puzzled but then she made Reid look even more confused.

"Which was?"

"When I was 16. I ran away and I saw JJ, I helped her but I didn't know who the hell she was of course." Emily didn't look proud.

"Where did you go? If you don't mind me asking." JJ questioned. Not even she knew.

Emily glanced at Jessica, "I lived with Jessica and her cat Norbert. I also worked here for a few years until I was 18 and I moved. Jessica saved me in so many ways. She was the first to know that I was gay, and that I liked JJ. She knows a lot actually. She's like my sister."

"Ok because Emily...I think I have seen your mom around the Bureau. Not in it but around. I don't think anyone will be back there for a while due to the storm. And tree."

"Your kidding? My mom? Why would she be looking for me. It's not like I meant shit to her anyway." Emily wiped a tear.

"Looks like you know why she's looking for you." JJ said.

"What makes you say that?"

"Your crying Em." JJ stated.

"Ok damn you profilers, she's looking for me because...when I was 16, the last night I saw her I screamed at her and said 'Never and I mean never look for me, I am embarrassed to be your child, and you should be embarrassed to be my mother because it seems like reputation is all you care about, I got raped, I got pregnant, Mom your lucky I even finished school. Early. Because I'm smart. And by the way, I'm also gay. Never look for me. Never.' She was so shocked that I finally said something. Of course being the bitch she is, she's looking for me, exactly what I told her not to." Emily showed no emotion.

"Shouldn't you give her a chance?" Spencer politely asked.

Emily pulled up her sleeves, "this is was she made me do, my entire life." She had scars. JJ knew. Reid didn't.

"Emily oh my god."

"Don't say anything Spencer, I'm not done." Emily pulled up her shirt and showed them her hip. JJ has seen it before but never asked, "This is when my mom decided it wouldn't hurt if she pushed me down the stairs. It did hurt but it hurt more emotionally then physically. I didn't break my hip, I cut open my side and bled, I bled a lot, after I bled and patched myself up my mom made me clean the blood. That's one of the things I hate doing. Cleaning my mess that someone else caused."

"Wow Emily. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry." Reid hugged her.

JJ got up and hugged Emily so tightly then she kissed her on the forehead.

The little bell jingled, the bell that you here when someone walks inside a restaurant. They all looked to see who it was because they were the only ones in there besides Jessica and a chef that Emily also knew.

"Hello Emily. Remember me?" An older looking women said.

She was tall like Emily, older looking, she was wearing a long coat and she was carrying a purse. Emily's face dropped. Reid and JJ got pale and tried to act cool.

"Oh Emily you look so tired, and disgusting. Probably because you have been fooling around with women."

"Excuse me is this women bothering you Emily?" Jessica walked over from behind the desk.

"Jessica, this women is my mother."

A/N- Ok well, like yeah. Idk I thought of this off the top of my head. Sorry for leaving y'all on a cliff hanger but I'm posting it at 11:40 PM. The next part is coming tomorrow! Thanks for Reiding!