Those Damn Mothers

A/N- ok sorry for not uploading earlier but my mom had her friends over and I was visiting. Anyway enjoy the story, keep Reiding.

Jessica stood there, she had never seen Emily's Mom but she of course new everything about her.

"O-oh I'll be Umm in the kitchen." She stuttered and walked away.

"Elizabeth I haven't seen you in 20 years, what brings you to invade my life?" Emily tried being kind but she said it annoyed.

JJ and Reid tried to act like they weren't so interested to see what happened.

"Ok before we even start, who the hell are these people?" Elizabeth said.

"These people are my friends and my team from the FBI because we are in the BAU at Quantico. This lovely lady is my Girlfriend." Emily was staring at her mom trying so hard to piss her off. JJ awkwardly smiled and stayed quiet, "what took you so long to find me Elizabeth? Were you to busy caring about yourself and not about your daughter that was raped, got pregnant, finished school early, got an abortion, and ran away to the only person that ever seemed to like me."

"Who was that." The Mom crossed her arms.

"Jessica, the waitress. She took me in until I was able to live on my own. Now why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to see you. Your my daughter." She tried looking innocent.

"Oh shut it, your full of bullshit mother. Why did I call you mother? You never acted like a mother, you never accepted me. You never felt bad when you hurt me, and worst of all, you didn't call the police when I ran away. Now shut you little fucking cunt that didn't just make me run away, you made Dad run away. Now your trying to fix what you ruined. Elizabeth, I'm not planning on having a parent 20 years after I tried loosing one." Prentiss didn't show any emotion. She was turning into Hotchner.

"Ok then." Elizabeth sat next to JJ. Across from her was Emily who was sitting next to Reid. JJ looked so uncomfortable.

"What the fuck? Did you not just hear me?"

"I may be sitting next to a dyke but across from me is my daughter." Elizabeth said in an extremely bitchy tone.

"Oh my god! Stop calling me your daughter, my entire childhood until I was 16 was a living hell! You never treated me like a daughter so don't call me that." Emily got mad, "Leave now or we are leaving. And don't call Jennifer a dyke. Call me a dyke because I am the one that turned her gay. You were the mother that couldn't accept me. You are the reason that I hardly recognized you when you walked through those doors. Now actually if you would excuse us." Emily grabbed Reid's hand then JJ kind of scooted over the table and she walked out with them.

"Goodnight Jessica." Prentiss smiled but her eyes were filled with water. Girls on there periods can't always hide emotions. But Emily, she tried.
——————————————————
"Ugh I'm so pissed." Emily said as she collapsed next to JJ on the bed. The agents were laying on the bed horizontally not vertically if you were looking from the end of the bed.

"Yeah same, It was so hard not to go off." JJ sighed.

"Yeah I felt kind of stupid just sitting there." Reid said as he walked in and collapsed next to Emily.

"Spence, just stay the night. There's a guest room down the hall but don't leave the room yet." JJ said.

"Yeah please." Emily wiped a tear.

"Damn. Life hits you hard sometimes." JJ said holding Emily's hand.

Light was peaking through the shade. Reid opened his eyes, it was 9 AM and he was sleeping next to both JJ and Emily. They had re arranged and he was in the middle of them laying the right way. He noticed he was shirtless, he looked to the left and saw some alcohol. Don't worry people he didn't fuck them, he just slept with them.

"Fuck." Emily said when she opened her eyes and felt the light stab her in the eyes, "Oh hey Spence." Emily started getting it of the bed, she was wearing her standard black bra and underwear, "Wait Spencer?"

"I think we got drunk." He shook JJ, she woke up.

"Holy shit why are we all in bed together?" JJ got up, she was wearing her white bra and underwear.

"Because you two are lesbian, it doesn't bother me if I'm in bed with you two and it doesn't bother me that your actually changing right in front of me." Reid said.

"Oh I think I remember what happened." JJ said.

"Ok then spit it out."

"We all felt sad in some sort of way so then I got the vodka and we all got drunk and sweaty. So we got into pajamas and slept because it was like 4:30 AM." JJ put on jeans.

"Seems about right." Reid said as he grabbed his shirt and pants.

"Oh wow Reid actually has a dick." Emily noticed when we got up.

"Umm."

"Oh right sorry. Forgot you were an awkward person." Emily and JJ laughed.

All the agents got dressed. Then Emily decided to shower. Reid went to the other bathroom. JJ went in the shower with Emily. They all smelled like alcoholics so they decided to shower.

"I think Reid gets really turned on by us." JJ said as she scrubbed Emily's back.

"Oh yeah for sure, we are both hot and are usually half naked in front of the team." She laughed.

"True."

They all finished showering then met in the living room.

"Love you Reid." Emily said, "I mean that."

"I love you to Spence." JJ smiled.

"I love both of you. Thanks for being there for me." Reid smiled back.

"Right back at you." Both the agents said at once.

A/N- Really guys, periods suck. Suck suck suck. It's only fun the first 2 times but then your fucking over it. It happens 12 times a year for around 35 years. Around mid forties is when it ends. Fuck. Also I have a really bad chest pain and I get these a lot. I think it might be bad. I looked it up and it said blood blockage and trouble getting oxygen to the heart. It's called CAD or some shit but idk I don't think I actually need to go to hospital. Adios! Thanks for Reiding!