The Damn Dinner

A/N- It is so weird writing about Morgan and Hotch because there not there anymore and I have to watch Criminal Minds without them. Like wtf! NO HOTCH NO WATCH. Morgan is now on his own TV show called S.W.A.T. :(. Also I just saw Pitch Perfect 3 and it's so fucking funny. There's this one part where Anna Kendrick and another Bella needed to hide so the other Bella (idk her name) grabbed Anna and ran against the wall then Anna looked down and she's like, "what is this?" Because the other Bella was grabbing her boobs. Then some of the other Bella's where like "what's going on." It was so fucking funny. It's in theaters so go watch it. Now read.

Emily was wearing a black dress with black heels. JJ wore a Red dress with Red heels.

"Damn you look hottttt." Emily wasn't thinking. "I mean what...."

"Haha thanks. So where are we going?" JJ wondered.

"You'll see, it's upper class but it's never that crowded so it won't be to long of a wait." Emily said.

"Ok." JJ smiled.

The sexy agents got into the stereotypical black FBI SUV and drove. Of course Emily drove because she knew where they were going. The agents arrived. It was only a 10 minute wait so they talked about stupid shit.

"Right this way." The waiter said holding 2 menus. "Is anyone else joining you?"

"No just us." JJ smiled.

The waiter gave a rude look. "Ok." He said uncomfortably.

The agents sat down.

"That is what I was worried about." Emily rolled her eyes.

"And that's what I didn't think about." JJ looked down.

A female waitress walked over. "Hello I'm Stacy I will be your waitress tonight. What would you girls like to start out with?" She said very kindly.

"I will have a Margarita." Emily looked at the menu. "Sugar on the sides of the glass."

"I guess I'll have the same thing." JJ agreed.

"Ok I'll be right back with that. First time?"

"If you mean first time on a date with a girl, your correct." JJ said.

"Yes that's what I meant. Well I wish you two the best. Sorry about the other waiter. He's rude. Don't tell him I said that." The waitress smiled and walked off.

The agents talked and got there drinks. Then ordered pasta for the both of them. Italian.

"Reminds me of Rossi." Emily laughed.

"Haha your right. Haven't had his pasta in a while." JJ took a bite.

Emily noticed people staring at them.

"Wow people are very open about there opinions." Emily refocused on her food.

"Yeah." JJ looked around. "What cunts."

"Woah Jen! I never here you say that." Prentiss said surprised.

"Oh my god no way. Is that Derek and Savannah?" JJ laughed.

"Omg should we hide?" Emily laughed.

"It's fine play cool."