That Damn Shirt

There was a knock at the door and it was midnight.

"Who would that be Em?" Jennifer questioned.

"Maybe Hotch or Morgan." Emily through some ideas.

JJ opened the door and screamed when she saw Wills face, he shoved himself in and punched JJ. He locked the door and walked through the house. Emily walked out of her room yelling for JJ, when she saw Will she ran to her gun but when she turned around she was hit in the face with Wills strong fist. He pulled JJ to Emily's room and through them both on the bed and took out his anger. Lots of anger. They tried screaming but were to week from the concussions he caused. He put duck tape in there mouths. About an hour latter will left leaving both of them bleeding stripped to there bra and underwear. It all happened so fast. JJ woke up in pain, were they raped? They were both tied up, Emily still passed out. JJ passed out as she noticed the word 'Dyke' written on the wall in blood. BLOOD! JJ cried realizing she was a victim, two FBI agents were now victims.
————————————————————
Hours passed, Morgan and Rossi worried, why weren't Emily or JJ answering there calls or texts. Morgan decided to head over with Garcia because they were already together. Henry was dropped off at JJ's moms house in the small town JJ grew up in. Rossi took him on the private jet. Morgan knocked on the door repeatedly. No answer.

"What the hell, that's it!" Morgan kicked the door open leaving Garcia in shock knowing Garcia never saw Morgan do that in action before.

Derek pulled out his gun and searched the house. He opened Emily's door and saw both the girls squirming around tied up in there undergarments.

"What the!" Morgan shouted causing Garcia to run in.

They untied the girls and through them some blankets while calling 911. And ambulance arrived. Neither of the girls could stand up so they brought 2 stretchers to the apartment. Hours later they woke up in the hospital. The same room actually. Emily woke up first.

"W-what happened." Emily said sounding high.

The doctor explained were they were and how they got there but he didn't know what happened. Emily remembered then started crying. 5 minutes later JJ woke up and was told the same thing. She gained back her memory and cried. Garcia came in and was so happy to see them awake.

"Oh thank god! Girls what happened?" Garcia cried.

"W-will." JJ couldn't even say his name.

All JJ keeps thinking, were we raped? Was I raped? Was Emily raped? Were was Will? What time was it?

Two days later Garcia informed them that there had been a case, they missed out. She told them everything about the case and how they caught the guy. The team was on there way back from Colorado. Emily an JJ were being released in a few hours, JJ decided she wanted to stay with Emily for a while because Henry was with her mom and she was afraid to go back to her house alone, and anyway, Emily didn't mind a little company.

Emily and Jennifer went to the BAU to see the team when they got of the plane. They all hugged them and were excited to seem them outside a hospital room.

"Glad to see you girls up and running." Morgan said smiling.

"Yeah, to bad you missed the case, it was slow without you girls." Hotch said kindly.

"Well at least we will be here for the next one." JJ smiled.

"No, don't jinx it Jen." Emily laughed as she playfully hit JJ's arm.

"Right." JJ laughed.

Again, about some hours later, Hotch walked out of his office and saw Derek throwing paper balls at the team. Everyone was laughing. Rossi was on the other-side of the room. He didn't want to be  part of that.