That Damn Emily

Emily hadn't told anyone but Morgan about her cuts, she was to afraid, but they were healing and that's all that mattered. Emily couldn't stop thinking. "Wild hearts can't be broken." She sang to herself. It seemed so cliché. Love. But Emily couldn't choose how to tell JJ, her feelings had gotten to her the other day when she yelled 3 words that she will never get back, "I'm fucking gay!" Hours passed as Emily sat awake fighting her own mind,

"you beat, betray me, your loosing, we're winning, my spirit above me, you cannot deny me, my freedom is burning, this broken world keeps turning, I'll never surrender, there's nothing but a victory, there's not enough rope to tie me down! There's not enough tape to shut this mouth. The stones you throw can make me bleed but I won't stop until we're free. Wild hearts can't be broken, wild hearts can't be broken. This wild heart can't be broken." Emily repeated to herself.

————————————————————
The song I am referring to is "Wild Hearts Can't be Broken." By P!nk.
————————————————————

Emily woke up at 9:00 AM with no text from Hotch. Yes no case, day off! Emily thought to herself.

"Hey babygirl, you look different." Derek said as he entered Garcia's office.

"That's because my hair is up, chocolate thunder." Garcia said with a wink.

JJ walked in and almost gagged at the sexual talk.

"Ummm Garcia?" JJ tried to get her attention.

"Oh yes, what do you need my fury friend?" Garcia replied happily.

"I can't get a hold of Emily, do you mind calling her?" JJ said in a steady tone.

"Yes of course Jennifer." Garcia answered.

"Thanks!" JJ responded happily.

Emily didn't pick up, Garcia tried again. She called Morgan in, no one could get a hold of her. JJ tried to act chill and went to head over to her place to check up on her. Reid was at the local library buying 4 books to last him the day.
————————————————————
Emily heard a loud nick at the door. Her head was buzzing and she rubbed her eyes and got up. When she opened the door she saw the blonde blue eyed agent that she couldn't get her mind off of.

"Hey Jen." Emily said sounding a little off.

"Hey You ok?" JJ walked in a saw a half drunk bottle of vodka and a couple beers. Emily shut the door and did the lip thing. (Only people that watch CM would understand.)

"No." Emily responded honestly.

"Em, what happened?" JJ worried.

"It was a long night, can you not talk so loud?" Emily demanded rubbing her head and collapsing on the couch.

JJ cleaned up and helped Emily get comfortable. JJ got rid of some of the alcohol worried that Em would drink again. A few hours passed and JJ had told the team what happened and that she was staying with Emily for a while.

"JJ, you don't have to stay, I'm fine you can go hang with Will or something." Emily stated.

"No girl, I'd rather keep and eye on you. I don't think we can trust you alone for right now. Why did you drink, just because it was quote on quote a long night, doesn't tell me why you did it." JJ hoped Emily would answer honestly.