[14]

Jaelyn

Yep, he was kissing me, in front of all his friends.

Although he was holding my head in place, I would've willing stayed there. I was still in shock, my eyes wide as his lips moved against mine.

His eyes were closed, while his eyebrows furrowed. I felt his arms loosen from his tense hold, as he pulled his lips from mine.

They brushed against mine and stopped there. His hands fell from me, as he kept his head tilted down. He spoke against my frozen lips. "I'm sorry."

I looked to my left and right, seeing Opal's worried face and Yoongi's almost disappointed face. Hopeful, I see.

"Why?", I whisper to him, as he kept his eyes closed. A laugh escaped his lips, a sad one at that.

"For pushing you," he stated, taking a step away from me. I looked behind him, seeing a door to the hallway. I grabbed his hand, pulling him with me as I sped walked toward the door.

I pushed it open, pulling him out and closing it behind me. I leaned against it, smiling to myself.

"Why did you pull me out here?", he asked, leaning against the door next to me. "Gonna reject me out here so that I won't leave broken in front of the guys."

"Save your heart," I tell him, leaning to look at him. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow at me. I pushed myself off the door, standing in front of him.

"Save it? For what?", he asked, dragging his hands down his face. "There's no point now, it's already cracking."

"Seal it up," I speak up, catching his attention. "Seal it."

"How? I can't just do that," he scoffs, looking away from me. I roughly placed my hands beside his head, while he snapped to look me in the eye. "What?"

"Just shut up," I tell him, watching her he went to push my shoulders. Instead, I leaned up, pushing my own lips against his. His hands dropped, while I pushed my body closer to his.

My hands found their way to his shoulders as his found their way to my waist. This time, we were both able to react to one another.

As I was losing air, I pulled back, resting my forehead against mine. "I never said you were pushing me."

"But you-"

"Shock," I answer, smiling as he sighed in relief. "I like you, Hoseok."

"I like you, Jaelyn," he breathes against my lips, reaching up to the grab my cheeks. "You aren't lying?"

"Why would I lie?", I sigh, dropping to my feet. I was standing on my tiptoes before, and I hugged him tightly. "I don't lie about these things."

"Me either," he agreed, wrapping his arms around me, holding me as if I would disappear.

"3," I said, leaning away from him. I looked at the other door, pointing at it. "2."

He caught one, smiling as he leaned off of the door. "1."

Opal burst through the door, grabbing onto my arms as she saw me. She started to shake me, while I held onto her elbows. "Are you crazy?"

"Slightly," I nod, laughing as the others filed in after her. "We counted you in."

"You didn't...?", she frowned deeply, dropping her hands from me. "Idiots."

"At least we will be idiots together," I say, as she snaps her head back to stare at me. She narrows her eyes, pointing a finger at me and one at Hoseok. "Together."

She breaks into a big grin, squealing loudly as she hugged me. She took ahold of Hoseok's shirt, yanking him toward her. She wrapped an arm around him, jumping around in my arms. Still squealing.

"I told you not to hurt yourself," I mumble, laughing as she pinched my arm. I jumped away, feeling an arm around my back. "Don't abuse me."

"Yeah, only I can!", Hoseok argues while I target a punch to his chest. He catches my wrist, holding it in front of him. "Too slow."

I pulled it away from him, pouting and crossing my arms. He leaned down, placing a wet kiss on my cheek, while I tried to keep in a smile.

I looked up, seeing two talk figures walk through the door. Jack looked at me, jumping toward me. He pointed a finger at me and looked at Hoseok.

"I knew it!"

"Slow down," I hold my hands out to him, motioning for him to stop. "It's been five minutes."

"But developing for months," he winked at me, while I rolled my eyes at him. "You know it's true."

"Maybe, but I wouldn't say it's been months," I trailed off, earning a nudge from Hoseok. I laughed, looking up at him. "I said maybe!"

"Sure," he sarcastically adds on, while I elbowed him. He leaned away from me, hiding behind Opal. "We've switched places."

"You made me drop my lollipop!", I looked at him offendedly, while he licked his lips.

"Hm, cherry," he smirked, while I tried to keep the blush down that was quickly rising to my cheeks.

"My lollipop," I whispered, while Opal held out another one. I took it from her, immediately popping it into my mouth. I sighed in delight, smiling at the familiar taste. I pointed to my face, nodding at Opal. "Happiness."

Hoseok slyly pointed to his lips, smirking while he winked at me. "Happiness."

"Just wait," I told him, the words easily leaving my mouth. "No, not that."

He shook his head, releasing Opal from being a human shield. "Too late."

I stomped, whining as he pulled the lollipop from my mouth. I went to grab it, but he quickly stuck it into his mouth. He smiled innocently, while I tried to pull it back out.

He kept turning away, while Opal laughed at me. I glared at, still trying to get my lollipop back.

"She won't have anymore, give it back!", I exclaimed, jumping at him. He pulled it out, holding it above his head. "No fair."

I tried reaching for it until I gave up. He smirked at me, while I pretended to retreat. I leaned up, kissing him quickly, before snatching the lollipop from his hand.

I pulled it into my mouth, smiling triumphantly at his shocked face. "The things I can get away with now."

"Don't count on it," he told me, while I glared playfully at him.

At least he was okay with it, more than okay.

I was too.