[13]

Jaelyn

Graduation Day. Have I skipped too much? I'll provide some explanations.

The principal changed his ways of controlling the school. Everyone was happy, which was difficult to achieve, they didn't complain.

Josie was nicer, and actually had a small group of real friends who were extremely willing to be real, as well.

The assistant principal eventually got her door back, despite me not wanting to give it back.

Opal and Yoongi have been doing well. They are definitely not acting like brother and sister anymore, definitely. I actually prefer boyfriend and girlfriend, Yoongi and Opal. They are friendlier.

Namjoon is still the same. He was always collected, but he is a crazy fool. I still think he is secretly seeing someone, but I haven't been able to prove it.

Seokjin, oh you handsome fellow. He cooks for us more, and everyone loves it. Give that man some food and groceries, and it's heaven.

Taehyung is still a childish little ball. I love him, he's too cute for his own good. He's got a crush on Mina, a girl in his art class. I've caught him staring too many times.

Jimin still remains short and has been more secretive with Jungkook lately. I'm jealous, only because they always snicker about the dirty jokes he supposedly telling.

Hoseok has been quieter around everyone lately, especially when Opal and I hang around. We hang out a lot so that practically means he's silent most of the time. I'm getting worried.

As for myself, I'm happily, still, staying at Opal's house. No complaints yet. Her mom is all for it, she loves me. I have an unlimited supply of cherry lollipops now. Yay!

My mom and dad eventually got back together, before my mom left again. I knew it was coming, and when my dad called and I was surprised to hear he found a lady from work. I didn't exactly support dating a co-worker, but he sounded happy.

Back to reality.

I nervously shift in my seat, waiting for my row to be called. I could only hope I didn't trip when I went on stage, walking across it in front of the whole school.

Opal ended tripping but quickly played it off as a roll. She jumped to her feet, bowing as people clapped for her. I heard whistling as I saw the seven boys laughing at her.

I stood up, hearing my row called. Jack was in front of me, Tommy behind me. Tommy tickled my neck, while I smacked at him. He laughed, while I carefully walked.

It shouldn't be too hard, people were wearing heels and I was wearing sneakers. You bet that I came in my normal clothes. I'm not fancy. I don't follow the rules. Well, some of them.

I tapped Jack on the shoulder, while he turned to glance at me. "Control your man."

"I wish I could," he winked at me, stepping up on of the steps. "He's uncontrollable."

"Ew," I fake gagged, earning a laugh from Tommy. "You enjoy that."

"Too much," he admits, nodding his head as I followed Jack up the stage. Jack bounded across the stage, crushing the principal into a hug.

"I love you man!", he shouted, his voice being heard in the microphone. Everyone laughed as he pulled away, patting the principal's shoulder.

"I don't wanna call this name," the principal whined, while I lightly laughed. He waved me over, while I casually walked over to him.

"You'll see me around," I tell him, while he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "How will you survive more years without me?"

He reluctantly handed me the diploma I had been waiting for, pulling it back jokingly a few times. "I'll miss ya, kid."

"Be tough and fun," I remind him, waving a finger at him. I heard Opal screaming for me, while I jumped in place. I looked at her, breaking into a surprised smile. "Don't hurt yourself!"

She laughed, sitting back down in her seat. I ran off the stage, jumping into Jack's open arms. He squeezed, while I hugged him back. "We did it!"

"We survived!", he exclaimed back at me, dropping me to the ground. He watched Tommy as a loving look replaced his excited one.

"I'm gonna go find Opal, treat him well," I pat his back, walking off. I ran off, finding Opal waiting for me with wide arms. She bounced on her feet, slamming her body to mine when I reached her.

She rocked us back and forth, while we stood in the back. We stumbled as we felt more arms joining us, and making us laugh. They crowded in, squeezing tighter.

"Congratulations," Yoongi said to me, kissing Opal on top of her head. She still blushed when he did that. We all pulled away, standing in a big circle. "You know what I noticed?"

Opal secretly handed me something from behind, while I smiled feeling the familiar paper. Cherry lollipop. I eagerly opened it, popping it into my mouth.

"Seriously?", Yoongi deadpanned, flicking the white stick in my mouth. I would've laughed if he could read my thoughts.

"Obsessed," I remind him, while he shakes his head. "Anyway, continue."

"Everyone here has someone to share a life with," he says, looking at the whole group. "Namjoon probably secretly has someone hidden, as does Seokjin. Taehyung is gonna ask Mina today, I have Opal, and Jungkook and Jimin seem to be closer now."

"So that leaves," Opal adds on, staring directly at me. "Jae."

"And Hoseok," Yoongi finishes, looking at Hoseok, who was next to me.

"I have my lollipops," I waved my little snack around, bringing it to my lips as I kissed it.

"Doesn't count," Opal blurts out, pushing me slightly. I pushed her back, while she had other plans.

"Stop it," I told her, knowing her exact intentions. She laughs evilly, shoving me into Hoseok who caught me as I fell into him. I glared at Opal, watching as she hid behind Namjoon who was next to her. I stood up again, holding my hands out to strangle her. "I have a better idea."

I pulled the lollipop out of my mouth and held it out threateningly toward her. I aimed for her head while she ducked away. She shrieked, running around the group.

"Opal!"

"No, don't!", she pleaded, jumping onto Yoongi's back. He spun her around, while I chased after her hair. He walked away, while I quickly followed him. Opal jumped off, grabbing Hoseok's arms and using his as her shield. "Can't get me now!"

Whenever she peeked her head out, I would aim for her but she continued to thrash around Hoseok. He laughed at my failed attempts, while my heart fluttered at the sound.

Oh, I may have left out a minor detail. I've developed a few feelings for the man, himself.

"Cmon, Opal. You deserve it," I whine, wrapping my arms around Hoseok in an attempt to find her. I felt the air, as I heard her laugh somewhere else. "Now, you really deserve it."

I turned around about to chase after her, but arms wrapped around my waist, restricting me. Hoseok nestled his head into the crook of my neck, laughing as he held me in place. "Aw."

I slumped against his hold, giving into his warmth. He wouldn't know that. "You got away this time, Opal."

"Oh, I know," she smirked, pinching my cheeks. I smiled sarcastically at her, smacking her hands. She pushed me away, while I groaned at her. I was still being hugged, and being pushed further into it, didn't help.

Of course, Opal knew of my growing feelings. She teased me every chance she got.

"Alright, I'm not going after her," I pat his hands, while he loosened his grip on me.

I sighed, finally being able to breathe normally. His hands slowly pulled away from my stomach, before quickly grabbing my waist. He spun me around, bringing his hands to my neck and the back of my head.

Sparks, people, sparks.