Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

"Right students. Partner up with your seat buddy and analyse the scene together." The teacher suddenly speaks up.

My eyes widens slightly when I find out I'm partnering up with Jungkook, who's also my seat buddy. We haven't even spoke to each other for two months since that day.

At the corner of my eye, I see his facial expression change from unbothered to surprised. We both exchange glances and he lets out a sigh. He takes my book and he skims through the scene.

He places the book down and moves my desk, attaching it to his. He glances at me and motions me to shuffle up beside him. I do as he tells me and still glance at him.

He sighs and looks at me, then he finally speaks. "So, you know what to do?"

I nod and purse my lips together.

"Okay. Let's work on it, then." And with that he smiles slightly at me. Even just that slight smile made my heart warm. I haven't seen him smile for a long time.

I didn't realise we were still staring at each other until he cleared his throat. I snapped out of it and nod quickly. "Sorry." I simply apologise.

"It's alright. Come on. We've got work to do." He replies, in a calm and sweet tone, not a cold tone this time.

I mentally smile, thinking to myself, could this be beginning of us talking to each other again?

Maybe I can accept him again.

I need time to think this through.

Soohyun's POV
(Break time...)

As I was walking to meet my friends at our usual spot, I hear faint crying coming from the private room of the college.

I discreetly open the door and see Jungkook crying to himself.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Where's the playboy Jungkook gone? To be honest, it's been ages since me and him did it.

I walk inside and stand in front of him. I clear my throat and stand with my hands on my hips.

He lifts his head up and looks at me with a confused expression. "What do you want?" He asks coldly.

"Well hello to you, too." I reply sarcastically.

He sniffles before answering back. "Go away, Soohyun."

I roll my eyes and kneel down in front him. "Um, no? Anyways, why are you crying?"

He furrows his eyebrows and wipes his tears away. "Why do you care?"

I shrug. "I don't. I just find it weird that the playboy himself is crying. As far as I know, whenever the playboy is ticked off or angry, he vents it out by screwing a girl."

"Look, whatever I do, is none of your business, okay? Now get lost." He snaps back.

"Ugh! You're so annoying. I just want to know, are you crying over a girl?" I ask curiously.

"Even if I am, what's that got to do with you?" He replies rudely.

"Well if you are, then I can help you get your back on her." I smirk.

He sighs and shakes his head. "I don't have time for things like that, alright?"

"You don't know what I'm about to say. I mean, you can get your own back on her by dating me." I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows.

Then he scoffs. "In your dreams, Soohyun." And with that, he stands up, picking up his bag and exits the room.

I raise an eyebrow and scoff to myself. Did he just reject me? The queenka of this college? He doesn't know what he's missing.

I roll my eyes and shake my head in disgust. I walk out of the room, making my way to meet my friends.

_________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you all loved this chapter! 😁

Gosh the amount of messages I received from you all on wattpad PM about Jungkook and Eunji, telling me to end their sufferings already and make them happy😂 y'all are so sweet and cute! 😭

Readers, you better be prepared for upcoming drama in the next chapters, because some secrets will be revealed. There will also be more smut scenes coming up, so get your holy water ready😏

Wattpad is frustrating me! I keep getting glitches every time I'm trying to update my chapters. This entire fanfic almost got deleted, I was so scared😩but now, it's safe! Phew😅 but wattpad needs to get fixed and sorted out🙄

By the way, I'm nearly reaching 100K reads! Thank you so much, my lovely readers❤️