4 | cursed child and fate of destruction

"I didn't drain out her life"

*A/N*

Do you remember that I said Y/N's mom kept custody of Y/N for some reason? Yes it is because of Y/N's unnatural super power that she was born with. I'm going to explain you what that is

That unnatural super power of Y/N is no other than her blood. As the legendary saying said "New fate shall be borne who carries destruction" In her case, she did, as the cursed child born between forbidden marriage of vampire and moral being. There are a few rare cases like her through out the history and somewhere out in the land.

In Y/N case, it was her blood that got the fate of destruction. It is so powerful that can kills anyone she likes, let it be the most powerful king or queen. Vampires are often misconception as immortal but they can only lives up 1000 years at most. But it's not for Y/N. She can live an eternity life, forever youth in another word she is "immortal".

So naturally, everyone thinks that if they can get their hands on Y/N blood they will also becomes the strongest that lives eternal life. However, what they didn't know was Y/N blood is poisonous for everyone who's not a human. When they discovered this fact, they desperately tried to kill her afraid of dying on her hand. Her mother was no exception

On the other hand, if a vampire was born as a cursed child and fate of destruction like Y/N's. They can make the miracle happen. The miracle that vampires absolutely hates to happen. It is because when they fed on a human who they're adored or love, that human's blood cells will occurred a rearrangement which makes their blood so special.

It gives off a very strong sweet scent as a effect, which can be very enchanting for vampires hunger. It continuously passes onto generation to generations. Those who that are born as their descendants are called "blossom fate". Born with fate like a blossom flower with sweet scent.

What really makes them special is the fact they becomes immortal after turning 20's y.o. And vampires despite that fact, which I quote, "the stupid lowly moral beings don't deserve to be a immortal, but we do" so in simpler explanation, they are jealous of the fact humans can achieve 'their' dream life goal of living eternal life while they can't.

But those who has the blossom fate is not always considered as lucky. It is because their life is constantly involved in danger if they are to discover by vicious vampires. All the possible attacks and threats they are to faces to successfully survive until they turn 20's. Be remember, there are many those with blossom fate are still roaming around somewhere while many loses their chance to live until 20.

~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Finally!" I took off my glasses put it somewhere on the lamp table and jumped into the bed playing with my phone. It was a long day at school and all my energy are drained out. I personally don't need to sleep but I love to sleep and laid on the bed because it's so comfy. Right then, I got this strong smells of blood and I can feel my eyes turning into red. I closed my eyes to sense where is the smell coming from, that is coming from the new neighbors at the next door. I peeked out the window, there are seven boys- wait, there is TAEHYUNG?! and they're the new students from school today.