S-Class Trails

All the wizards were on the boat and they were close by the island. All of them were hot.

Lucy chose Cana as her partner because she knew she wanted to be in S-Class. When it was time for them to take off Freed trapped all of them with his barrier for five minutes.

Lucy used water magic so her and Cana can get there to the island quicker. When both made it to tunnels they went into tunnel C.

Both went inside the tunnel and started walking.
Lucy looked around and she started sniffing the air.

"I smell a strong scent of clone and silver blood",said Lucy as Cana wondered who it was.

When both made it to where there opponents where at they both had shocked eyes.

"It's you GUYS",said Cana is usion as Bislow and Freed smirked.

"Yeah it's us",said Freed as Lucy and Cana last remembering what happened in battle with the two.

"But before we start battling can you ladies cover up",asked Freed.

"Dude this is the best to see them wearing that don't persuade them to cover up",said Bislow and Lucy whispered something in Cana's ear and Cana smirked.

"Okay let's get this over with",said Bislow as his babies came at Lucy and Cana threw cards at Freed causing a women in bikinis to come at him.

Lucy used freeze breath to slow down Bislow babies then she created steam with her water magic even though it takes heat with water to do it. Lucy then touched the ground making it freeze and she stuck Bislow feet to the ground. She came at Bislow and did her famous  "Lucy Kick".

Bislow and his babies were knocked out and Cana then did a water spell with her cards. Lucy walked over and sucked in some of the water then her eyes started glowing and she smirked.

She looked towards Freed and he widen his eyes because he knew what she was about to do.

"WATER DRAGON *putting hands up making a hole like Natsu does* ROAR",yelled Lucy as the water trapped Freed in a circle of girls wearing bikinis and Lucy and Cana laughed until Lucy told Cana that they had to defeat him. Cana set out a trap and Freed falled for it which caused lightning going through his body.

"We get to go to the next round",said Lucy as her and Cana high fives each other then left and made it to the end of the tunnel to see no one there. Both decided to take a swim.

After thirty minutes passed Cana put on clothes then when Lucy went to get her clothes she saw Gray who had a nosebleed. Lucy splashed water at him then put her clothes on then went straight to Cana leaving a nosebleed, blushing Gray.

When the people that made it were done Makorva gave them there next challenge which was to find the First Master Mavis grave.

Lucy and Cana ran around then Lucy had a idea until she heard two people behind a bush. Lucy looked and Cana did the same.

"Okay Gray and Loki you can come out",said Lucy as the two did what she said and came out the bushes.

(Yes Readers Loke/Leo is still alive because Lucy studied something about the Zodiacs and since there kind of related to elements Lucy looked up what element Loke/Leo was related to and it was fire. So Lucy got Natsu to save Loke/Leo)

The four  was walking through a stoned tower and the four saw a goat with a tank top and black pants.

"I can't believe what he is wearing....he wears a butlers outfit",said Lucy as Loke looked at her.

"How do you know",asked Loke. "I studied the Zodiacs",said Lucy.

"I think you guys might wanna run I can handle this",said Loke transforming into Leo.

The three ran until they got to the spot they were in and they split up.

Lucy told Cana wear Mavis grave might be and Cana did cast a sleeping spell on Lucy which only lasted for one minute because she was cold blooded. Lucy started walking then after a few minutes she heard something in the air and she looked up to see the symbol to battle because they were being attacked.

Lucy was getting ready for battle. She saw a big dude running towards her and he kept shaking the grounds. Lucy made a rock coming up and it knocked him out and then she froze him.

Lucy walked off and kept walking. Two hours passed and Lucy kept walking. Until she saw Terry on the ground unconscious being guarded by Lily who had a anger expression on his face. When Lucy saw the figure she had widen eyes when he shot at the two exceeds.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖