The Born Angel/Demon

,

Lucy was then born

Lucy was then born.................(^...^)

Lucy Mom

Lucy Mom was a powerful Earth Angel who was really mean. She was one of the Angel Elements. Once Lucy was born her mother was going to make her a powerful Earth Angel. Lucy Mom was name Amber. Amber was not the kind of Angel to be judged by looks. She would train her daughter  everyday and night. One mistake then punishment will have to be.

Lucy Dad

Lucy Dad was name Dylan. Dylan was a Water/Ice  Demon and a Water Dragon. Dylan was a nice demon or dragon. Him and his wife Amber had there disagreements once Lucy was born.  Dylan was a powerful Demon and Dragon. Once Lucy was born her farther wanted the best for her.

Two years passed once Lucy was born then she started training. She was really good with water,but then her mother didn't like how she was better at water than Earth so her mother did something bad. She killed Dylan and Lucy was sad. Lucy was a Water/Ice Demon and Dragon, and mother was going to make her become a Earth Angel and mage. Every time Lucy messed up she would get hit on her left eye. If you ever looked at it, it would turn to orange. One day Lucy started doing Earth make. Her mother was surprised. One day when Lucy came against the King of Nature she was cursed.

King of Nature:

Lucy was cursed on her left eye

Lucy was cursed on her left eye. She had brown chocolate eyes and her left eye was element color. If it ever cracked then she would have to cover it up or destruction would happen. It was like eye magic. Lucy then had forgotten her mother. She had already forgotten her dad once he died. She also forgot she was a Demon and Angel Slayer. The only thing Lucy could remember was her magic and how she was abused.

Lucy ran away from the ocean and forest. Lucy was then somewhere cold and she kept walking and suddenly she passed out. She was picked up by a woman and the woman took her somewhere.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖