Fairy Tail Wizards Return

Fairy Tail wizards have been sad over the years because they thought there guild mates were dead because the island was destroyed.

The Magic Council had sent other guilds to check if there were survivors, but they couldn't find any so they just told Fairy Tail that there members didn't survive. Fairy Tail didn't believe it and other guilds that they knew didn't believe it so they did research for the last seven years.

Fairy Tail had been called weak and picked on for the last seven years. One day Blue Peaguses told Fairy Tail that there guild members might be alive. So some of the members traveled to the island. When they got off the boat they tried to follow a little girl.

The mages saw something digging from underground and out came some of there friends.
The wizards hugged there friends who were confused because the way there friends looked.

They returned in time to save Romeo who was about to get attacked by the guild that has been bullying Fairy Tail for years.

"We're BACK",yelled Natsu as Romeo cried and everybody cheered. Makorva let Laxus back in Fairy Tail and he also became a S-Class wizard. Everybody cheered and had a party back for there return.

Lucy was talking to Gray about how the battle between her and Zeref. Then Gray told her about Ultear.

"So you use Zeref strength against him",asked Gray.

"Well basically what I did was dodge a lot of his attacks",said Lucy.

"Oh. You could have gotten hurt if he hit one of those spells at you you know",asked Gray who stripped. Lucy had a little blush and then she nodded.

"Hey why are you blushing",asked Gray as Lucy Cheeks wasn't blushing.

"No reason just thinking about something",said Lucy.

"Hey I've been wanting to ask you this question",asked Gray.

"What is it",asked Lucy.

"Why didn't you do nothing when Erza slapped you because I can still see that mark on your cheek",said Gray as Lucy covered it up and he had a worried expression. "The Lucy I know would have done something back",said Gray as Lucy holded her head down.

"Look I really don't have time for Erza and her childish act",said Lucy as Lucy heard Erza stumping over to her.

Makorva came downstairs and asked for Lucy to come to his office. Lucy walked upstairs as the whole guild watch because they knew Erza was about to do something to Lucy.

In Makorva Office

"Sit down Lucy",asked Makorva as Lucy sat down.

"Now explain to me why you don't wanna be in S-Class",asked Makorva as Lucy just looked at him crazy because she could hear a few people on the other side of the door.

Lucy got up, but was then stopped by Makorva huge hand. Makorva sat her down in the seat while she just looked at him.

"Explain",said/yelled Makorva as he heard somebody fall to the ground on the other side.

Lucy got up and opened the door to see half of the guild trying to ease drop. Lucy closed the door then grabbed things in Makorva's office while he just looked at her because he was curious what she was doing.

She was done then she put something on the door and the whole room was orange because Lucy made the thing she put on the door like a Fairy Tail symbol.

"Okay you see the reason why I didn't want to join S-Class is because Gramps I don't need a ranking telling me that I am a strong wizard at Fairy Tail because I already know deep down I am strong",said Lucy as Makorva widen his eyes.

"It's true that you are strong, but it's just that your a R ranked wizard and you battled Zeref",pointed out Makorva.

"Because I dodged most of his attacks and blocked them with my shield and used my shield against him",said Lucy.

"Oh, so you used the magic energy he produced to his attacks and used your eye to make him feel pain",said Makorva as Lucy nodded her head.

"Then you are free to go",said Makorva as Lucy left.

Lucy sat down in her seat and then she saw Gray.

"Hey Lucy you wanna go on a mission, just the two of us",asked Gray as Lucy nodded.

Gray took a three day mission and both of them had to sneak out because there Team is gonna wanna come.

TimeSkip

"Now wasn't that relaxing",asked Gray as him and Lucy walked through the door.

"Yeah it was actually fun",said Lucy blushing. Gray pinched her cheeks.

"Your blushing",said Gray as Lucy face turned redder and she turned around. That moment was ruined when Juvia ran over with hearted eyes.

"Oh no",said Gray as he ran and Juvia glared at Lucy who sweat drop.

'I feel so bad for him. Glad I don't have a stalker',thought Lucy as she sat at the bar.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖