Training and Rumors

Erza POV

Team Natsu and Shadow Gear were going to be training for three months. I was mad when Lucy was leaving the guild. I mean like she supposed to be training with us right now for the Grand Magic Games. I don't see how a lot of the wizards there like her. Once she left I heard there was a member at our guild called the Night Watcher or Commander. I haven't seen him or her in person, but I wonder how long have she or he been at the guild.

While we were doing stretches a Celestial spirit appeared in front of us and it was Virgo. She invited us to have a party in the Celestial world.
We all had a good time there, but I didn't even see Lucy. Virgo came and told us that the time limit in he Celestial world is differ from Earth land. She said one day is three months on Earth.

I was ready to train hard for the five days we had left. I went all out then Jellal, Meredy, and Ultear came to help us out.

We all had catch up and Ultear was wondering where Lucy was and Gray explained.

Ultear put us through pain during our training, but when I was released from it I had talked to Jellal. He was thinking about killing himself and I told him not to. We both almost kissed:

He pushed me away and he had a fiancé

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He pushed me away and he had a fiancé. I was a little bit hurt, but accepted it.

TimeSkip: Nobody POV

When Team Natsu and Shadow Gear returned to the guild Makorva was calling out the wizards who were going to be in the games.

"I'm proud of all of you. The ones that will be participating in the games are Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and Elfman",said Makorva.

Everybody cheered for our members then they all left. A lot of wizards then went on missions.
It was night time and the only wizards there were Laxus who was listening to music, Mirajane who was cleaning up, Gajeel who was eating metal, Cana was drinking, then two mages came in the guild. The two mages were Mystogon (Jellal) and the Night Watcher.

Makorva was looking at all of them and thought about making a Team B.

He walked downstairs and he walked towards Mystogon and the Night Watcher. He was surprised that the Night Watcher had a motorcycle helmet on. He/She was wearing this:

"Gajeel, Laxus, Mirajane, Cana, Night Watcher, and Mystogon",yelled Makorva as they all turned there attention towards him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Gajeel, Laxus, Mirajane, Cana, Night Watcher, and Mystogon",yelled Makorva as they all turned there attention towards him.

"Yes Master",asked Mirajane.

"Look I need you all to be Fairy Tail Team B in the Grand Magic Games",asked Makorva as they all thought about it.

"Not interested",said Mystogon.

"Please I'll let you guys do whatever you want to Team A if you do it",plead Makorva as they looked at each other and nodded.

"Thank you and get ready to go to Corcus",said Makorva as they all nodded.

Mystogon and the Night Watcher took a mission off the request board and was about to leave until Makorva got in front of the Night Watcher.

"Who are you",asked Makorva.

"The Night Watcher",as words appeared on his/her helmet.

The Night Watcher then had left leaving everybody curious and surprised.

Mirajane POV

When I saw a person in a robot or technology clothes I was wondering who it was until Master said his or her name. I saw the Fairy Tail symbol on his or her arm. I'm assuming it's a he because the suit has a flat chest.

Laxus POV

I wonder how strong the Night Watcher is. I mean like I know who Mystogon is, but I don't know who he is. What does he look like. Is he ugly or something:

Well I hope he will pull that helmet off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Well I hope he will pull that helmet off.

Cana POV

I was drinking my beer and I saw a dude with motorcycle wore and I wonder if hat was the Night Watcher.

Gajeel POV

The Night Watcher has rumors beinging spread all around Fiore. They say he doesn't come out during the day he only comes out at night and he sleeps during the day time. Sounds like he's a vampire. They also say he only takes jobs at night.

Jellal POV

I know I have a disguised as Mystogon, but there are wizards that know my disguise. Now the Night Watcher is very mysterious. When I saw him I was shocked to see that was the Night Watcher.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖