Macorva Wizards for S-Class

Macorva POV

Okay S-Class trials is coming up and who should I pick to go. I'm thinking about our strongest and most hard working wizards. I can only choose eight of them to go. It's so hard picking because a lot of them are strong.

My first choice is Levy, because she works really hard and is very smart.
My second choice is Natsu, because Natsu may be silly sometimes, but he cares deeply about his guild mates and will fight with skill and heart.
My third is Gray, because him and Natsu have like equal strength and Gray could be creative and he is just like Natsu, but a bit more mature.
My fourth is Wendy because she is talent at her magic and will fight with skill.
My fifth is Elfman, because he fights with strength and confidence.
My sixth is Freed cause he does have pride and courage when he fights and he can be sneaky with that barrier of his.
My seventh is Juvia because she fights with love and strength.

My eighth is........Lucy because Lucy is kind of similar to Erza, but she the smartest girl in Fairy Tail and she does get into a lot of fights with Erza.

My decision is final, but now I have to get back for who will be the Elite Fairies.

It has to be the strongest, fastest,and smartest at Fairy Tail. Do I do men or women. I need wizards that want give up and that can work together and be the strongest team in Fairy Tail. But must I pick and who must be those three types of things.

I mean like we need strongest because they can lit up heavy stuff, the smartest can get there quicker, and the smartest can observe less than a second.

Well I hope I choose quick.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖