Fairy Tail Womens Beauty Pageant

Nobody POV

Today was the Beauty Pageant for the girls in Fairy Tail. The girls wanted either the reward or to show off there moves. The girls went up and showed there moves.

Lucy POV

I can't believe Terry signed me up for this so I can try and win the reward. She told me she wanted cookies.
I asked why she couldn't buy it herself then she explained that she didn't have any money left and there was no more cookies at home. So when it was my turn to go up I was going to pull off a pirate style thing and I was wearing this:

 So when it was my turn to go up I was going to pull off a pirate style thing and I was wearing this:

When I got on stage I can see everybody had sparkle in there eyes or they were about to laugh. I was about to do a water make giant squid until I saw a woman with a ugly greens dress on and when I looked at her I knew who it was. She was talking then she stoned all the girls.

TimeSkip

Suddenly Lucy stone was cracking then when she was free she saw Erza and Natsu in her face.

"Why are both of you in my face",asked Lucy.

"Oh because we were trying to crack your stone to free you",explained Erza.

Lucy was tried walking passed the barrier until she was shocked.

"Oh forgot to tell you that people over the age of 80 or are 80 then they are stuck here",said Gajeel.

"Oh",said Lucy.

"Are you 80 or older",asked Natsu as Lucy grunted and her eye started glowing.

"DO I LOOK 80 TO YOU",yelled Lucy as the ground shook and some of the stoned girls shook. "I have a idea of how we are going to get out and release every girl",said Lucy.

Lucy walked towards the girls then touched all of them and they glowed then went back to normal.

"How did you do that",asked Natsu.

"I'm a Earth Dragon Slayer",said Lucy.

"Makes since",said Gajeel. Lucy walked towards the barrier and doing something weird then the barrier was broken.

"Okay you have to teach me how to do that",said Levy smiling at Lucy.

"It's a ritual thing",said Lucy as everybody ran out.

Lucy tried to find Laxus, but couldn't and she jumped on a building and she saw Gray battling Bislow.

"Ice- Make Lion",said Lucy as a lion came at Bislow and attacked him. Gray looked back and blushed when he saw Lucy.

"Thanks Lu", said Gray as he puts his arms around her waist then brung her in close. Terry suddenly came and ruined the moment.