Softie Pt. III

Requested by: @scarletwolfx

This one is kinda long... oops

Also ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains smut,
and I've never written it before so it might not be good but the only way I'll improve is if I give it a shot haha
If you have any criticism feel free to let me know :P

"Where were we?" Lauren growls as she hugs you from behind, burying her face in the crook of your neck.

"Babe, we're literally getting food right now can you not wait until later?" You reply with a roll of your eyes as you take a heaped scoop of mashed potatoes from the serving dish.

Lauren groans and picks you up, spinning you around 180 degrees before putting you back on your feet. You giggle at the motion, and turn to see her getting her own potatoes as though nothing had happened.

"You're so fucking horny, Laur." You laugh quietly, stepping back beside her and getting some turkey too.

"I always am after shows. I mean, have you seen what we have to do up there?" She chuckles though wearing a childish pout again.

"Yes, actually I have." You move on to the gravy and stuffing.

"I don't know how it doesn't get you just as frustrated then, because it always works in the bedroom." She pokes your side, and you notice her tone is a little too loud for your comfort so you quickly turn to look around and see if anyone noticed what she said. Thankfully, nobody looks like they did. Maybe they were just used to Lauren saying stuff like that, she seems to have made it a habit to overshare details about your relationship with anyone she comes across... unfortunately that includes both fans and the press, which has given you both a... certain reputation; But that's another story entirely.

"I never said it doesn't." You smirk, making her brow raise. You quickly spin so your hair would flip up and walk towards the girls' table, making sure your hips move just a tad more than usual.

"I hope y'all don't have the room next to mine again." Dinah sighs as soon as you sit down, and you just chuckle and look over at your girlfriend getting food.

"Or mine!" Ally and Normani say in sync, and your smile grows.

"Well, whoever picks which room we have has probably heard all of your grievances and put us across the hall or something." You say, and they all grumble under their breaths. You don't have chance to ask what they'd said before Lauren plonks down next to you, scooting her chair over until she's practically sitting on you but still acting like it is nothing.

The girls raise their brows at her, as do you, and she has enough time to put some turkey into her mouth before she looks up and notices everyone looking right back at her.

"What?" She asks once she's done chewing.

"I don't have enough room to breath, Lo, never mind eat." You explain, and she looks at you pointedly.

She just smirks and moves until she is actually sitting on your lap, straddling you with her arms around your neck. A familiar tightness hits in your stomach and you immediately want to swallow your words.

"You don't usually complain about that." She husks, and your cheeks heat up. Especially because she's smirking down at you in that way that tells you exactly what's going through her mind, exactly what's she's planning to do with you.