Chapter Twenty Nine ~ Completely Different

" KyungSoo: there are no pain anymore because now we can be together, forever, happiness after all.

Me: I would but I have no choice, I'm sorry, hate me, I deserve it. "

...Continued~~~

KyungSoo: I don't even know what's happen to you, like you don't understand anymore, you are not you, the one I fell for. You're acting like someone I don't know

Me: am I suppose to be a certain person for you to love? Can't you accept me for who I am?

KyungSoo: the point is I can't, if I accepted people for who they are, I would like everyone

Me: No you wouldn't, you'll just make more friends and less arguements, it doesn't affect your love life.

KyungSoo: I can't believe we're fighting over this, why can't you just not leave and stay with me? What have I done to deserve this? i waited so long for this moment, for us to be able to get together and now you want to tell you want to give him? We made it, we don't have to suffer anymore, we finally get to be together. I just can't accept the fact that you're throwing everything away like this. What have I done wrong to deserve this? What have you done wrong to deserve this? Nothing, we both did nothing that's why this chance belongs to us.

Me: KyungSoo, I love you but..

KyungSoo: I love you is enough, really, I don't ask for anything more, just for you to love me but for you to leave like this isn't showing that you truly mean I love you to me. I feel like you're lying to me and lying to me is worst than telling me straight up that you don't like me. Do you not like me anymore? Am i not good enough? I can change. Am I not handsome enough? I'll get a plastic surgery for you. Not rich enough? I'll work harder to earn money for you, just for you, so you can be happy, but please don't leave me. Why, tell me why? I love you so much, we've been through so much, and I adapted to a life where I have to have you in order to continue, but now you're going to leave me alone like this? I'm going to die alone. I love you so much, I had so much things planned out for the two of us, we were going to go on vacation, then after awhile I was going to bring you to another concert cause I know you enjoyed it the first time. I was also planning that after some time that we spend together, I'd surprise you with a proposal. I even planned up to a family that we will start. How many kids, and the names for them. I even planned what school they'll go to and where will we go for a vacation with the whole family. But now you're telling me you need to leave forever? Leave my life forever? I can't do that, I can't live without you, i don't know what I'll do without you. Why are you doing this? Is someone forcing you? Are you pressured into doing this? Please tell me, please tell me this isn't what you really think inside.

Me: KyungSoo, no one is forcing me, I'm not pressured to do this, and this isn't what I think inside, I really love you, I think you're amazing and perfect, whatever you do, I'll agree but sometimes in life, you can't pick, don't you understand?

KyungSoo: but we're together, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, so shouldn't we be honest with each other? We're not suppose to have any secrets in between us especially if it's the reason why we can't be together. I have to know at least, to understand you, to know why and not just me assuming that you don't love me anymore.

Me: you only need to know that I love you, that's all, KyungSoo, please don't ask anymore. We're two different worlds, completely different! We can't change that fact. you're rich, talented, handsome, smart, and a lot is expected from you but me, I'm poor, not talented, ugly, stupid, and no one expects anything from me because they step down on me, they act like I don't exist. We're really different not just by a bit or a little or some percentage, we're completely different, nothing of our worlds are same. You and I need to accept that. The fact that we've grown up in different areas and environment, the fact that you had someone to care and love you as you were raised up, but me? I lost my family a long time ago.

KyungSoo: because you don't have that family to love you anymore, I want to be there so I can love you, so I can make you feel like someone, so that you're part of this world and that you know someone cares for you, that you are special to me. I don't care what worlds, there is no such thing as two worlds, we come from this same Earth, born from a mother, breathing the same air, living in the same environment now, not the past but now. It's the same as doctors, there are many types like surgeon, cardiologist, neurosurgeons, dermatologists and much more but their subject is to heal people, they are all different but they can still come together to one subject, science, biology and all those things.

Me: that's because they are under the same subject.

KyungSoo: but we come from humans, we both are humans, that makes us in one world not two. If you were to say that I was an animal, then that would be two different worlds because that would be completely two different species but we are considered one.

Me: you won't understand, even if you outsmart me KyungSoo..

KyungSoo: just tell me why you're doing this, please.

Me: I've told you, we can't be together, we're..

KyungSoo: two different worlds, we're completely different. It doesn't make sense to me because we love each other, what can possibly go wrong? Why can't we be together? So what if we're just different but we're still able to be together right? Without differences, what good does it make for the world? We would all look the same, the fact that differences make the beauty of this world, we should be able to be together.

Me: KyungSoo..

KyungSoo: why do you have to act so cold and hard to get? I already know you love me... but now I'm starting to doubt that, that you really don't love me, that you never did.

Me: I told I love you! I love you! I love you to my death okay! Why do you have to force me? i have a reason for what I do so please respect me and my decisions, I know I have no right to yell at you like this or to tell you I don't want to be with you because I love you and I do want to be with you, but there is something that just won't work for us, it won't work for me and it won't work for you, I just don't want you to regret, I don't want you to hate me forever, I don't want to be selfish like this, I don't, I don't want to do anything hurtful to you because I love you, because i love you so much I just can't be with you, don't you get that? Don't you understand? I agree we are completely different, I agree that we can come together as one world, I agree to everything but what does it help? I just can't be with you, I can't, I won't let this happen, I will not because it's unfair for the both of us.

KyungSoo: I don't understand, what is it that makes us can't be together? My mom? My dad? My auntie? My family? Relatives? What is it? The public? My fans? EXO? What is it? Is it that you still think that we're just completely different from each other? Just please let me know! I can change, I can change for you, for you to accept me, till you can be able to be with me, I will do anything to be with you, anything, I love you so much, don't you understand that (YourName)?

I cry in tears, I can't hold them any longer, I've been in this fight with KyungSoo for like hours now, and I don't want to fight anymore, my health is terrible and I can faint or die any minute now and the last thing I want KyungSoo to remember is us yelling at each other, I don't want him to regret anything either. i don't want this to be a scar for him.

Me: KyungSoo.. you won't understand it, let's just forget this? Forget this arguement, I have to go get ready for my flight.. just remember that I do love you, I love you a lot. You mean everything to me, just remember that, don't doubt me because I promise you I do. Deep down this heart, you're always going to be there.

...To Be Continued~~~

Sorry I haven't posted up daily :/ I'm very busy because of finals and just almost there to the end! I hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for reading! <3