Chapter Seventeen ~ A Lie

" I went out for a walk first and to stall time till it was 10 and time to meet up with KyungSoo at the park "

...Continued~~~

As I walked closer and closer to the park and as time came closer to ten, I saw KyungSoo already there but kissing another girl! Really intense kiss too! My eyes filled with tears, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I tried to run away and forget about meeting up with KyungSoo but I knew it wouldn't help me because I'm already in pain. I really want to know what's going on between the two of them and what type of girl she is. I don't care what he says about me if he thinks I'm noisy and everything. I'm his real girlfriend! He can't be doing this to me. He's such a player and a cheater! I knew he wasn't the right one, I knew he wouldn't have change for me that easily. I knew he wouldn't like me and change just for me. It was all an act to get me because he was a player. He still is. And always will be. Why have I fallen for him? But yet I don't care if he's a player or not because the time we've been together, the times he saved me, he made me really happy and feel really special and I never got that feeling from anyone else in the world. If I was to love him, I should have known this was coming my way, all this act and being with other girls. I should have known from the start. Now it's my fault because I'm the one who stepped into the trap to fall for him, and I don't regret it because I've finally understood what true love is now. I walked closer to KyungSoo and next thing I hear is 'Cut!' I looked around and KyungSoo stopped kissing the girl. There were cameras. How can I not notice that?! How can I possibly think he was cheating on me? I can't believe I just made a mistake and blamed him for something he didn't do. He loves what he does and for me to reject it is really not respectful. I should have respected his choices whether if it was for a movie or for his relationship with the girl. Why am I being so jealous? ...Am I really that in love with him?

KyungSoo: (YourName), you're here early.

Me: I thought we could go eat dinner together that's why.

KyungSoo: sure, I'm starving! Ah it was so fun acting, especially when I acted my part and messed up. The whole crew laughed with me, it's amazing! Next time you should come watch.

Me: I'd love to but...

He saw me look up at the girl that he kissed earlier and I looked down.

KyungSoo: don't worry I have nothing with her, if you're not happy, I can ask the director to add a part for you that way you're there too

He smiles. He's always being so nice and sweet. Also very caring.

KyungSoo: sorry about the phone call by the way, about yelling at you and not knowing you. Our director was yelling at one of us that time and I felt like it wasn't any of our faults so I was mad.

That explains it all. He was the KyungSoo I knew. He was the one that I've fell for. The angel that saved me, the angel who means everything to me and changed so much for me. The one who loves me.

Me: I understand, if you didn't tell me, I wouldn't mistaken you a lot.

KyungSoo: sorry about that.

Me: I miss you so much!

I hug him tight. My tears roll down my cheeks as I blush at the same time when everyone is looking at me hug him. I really missed his comfort. Finally everything is turning back to the way I always wanted, to the way I always wished for. This is the best life I can ever ask for. I can't ask for anything better because knowing that I still have KyungSoo and my family, that's all I really need. I don't care of people still bully me because KyungSoo will be there for me and so will my family be there to talk to me and make me feel better. I'm finally not alone anymore. I'm not living in a house with no one. I'm not eating dinner at the dinner table with no one there. I'm not sleeping all alone in a house. I'm not alone anymore.

KyungSoo: you're a really good friend of mine right? I don't really remember you so much. I feel like I should though.

Me: friend? We are dating. You're my boyfriend.

KyungSoo: how can I believe you? Anyone can say that to me.

Me: here look at my phone! My wallpaper! We took a photo together and you kissed me on the cheeks! We started dating, that picture was a memory when we first started dating.

I showed him my phone and his eyes widened as if he remembered me but also as if he was really scared of me and the fact that I had evidence that we're dating and together. His facial expression did not seem satisfied and really scared of me. I wasn't sure why, he wasn't talking to me, he didn't reply and I didn't want to interrupt his thoughts so we had a really weird silent moment until he finally spoke.

KyungSoo: (YourName). I remember now. I don't know to face you. After how I've treated you, yelling at you, not believing you. I don't know what has gotten into me. (YourName), please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you, and I never want to! I never planned to and I never intended to. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I've put you through this. I'm so embarrassed.

He pulled away from the hug and looked down. I took his hands and placed them on my heart.

Me: in here, my heart, you're always there because I'm always forgiving you, thinking about you, leaving a spot for you in my heart. I will wait for you forever no matter how long.

He smiled in tears of joy. He leaned in to kiss me on the cheeks and hugged me tight and whispered 'I love you. I knew you were the best, I knew you were the one for me. I knew it from the moment I saw your eyes' A few my my tears came falling down as well because he really made me feel really happy and what he said was really touching. It's so sweet how he really means all that to me. I'm so happy to be the one for him.

KyungSoo: why don't we go eat dinner now?

He smiled at me with those adorable eyes. I can never resist those eyes. I get lost in them every time. I just nodded without thinking of anything else but the image of him in my head. I smiled as I was lost in thoughts about KyungSoo. Soon we were there at the restaurant but I was still in my head thinking about him until be snapped me out of it and helped me out the car. We took a seat at one of the tables and ordered our food. After a few minutes, our food was ready and was served on our table in front of us. We started eating as we talked about the past and how perfect we are for each other. After when we ran out of things to talk, he started to talk about his movie he was filming for. He was not suppose to tell anyone about it but because he trusted me and loved me, he told me a summary, it was great! I loved it! I can't wait to actually watch it and see him in action! I know I'll love anything as long as KyungSoo is there. I smiled and after our meal, we ordered desserts. KyungSoo suddenly got a call and he left the restaurant to talk on the phone outside. I sat there alone playing on my phone waiting for KyungSoo to come back. The desserts came in so I decided to go tell KyungSoo to hurry a little because the desserts has came already. I left the table and told the cashier I'll be back and need to tell my friend/boyfriend to come back in. When they nodded, I left the restaurant and saw KyungSoo with the same girl as he was kissing during the movie acting. I was really shocked because they aren't shooting it for a movie! KyungSoo is really cheating on me with her! I can't believe he lied to me. Everything he said was a lie! About the time when he was being mad when the director was yelling at him, and it's just! It's driving me crazy! I ran up to them and yelled in front of there faces 'I'm leaving! You two can go inside and eat the dessert and enjoy yourselves! KyungSoo, I just really can't believe you lied to me! You said everything to make me happy but on the inside you're thinking differently. I knew I should have known that it would result in this if I had fallen for you! I regret loving you!'

...To Be Continued~~~

I hope you like the story so far! Have a good day~~ Note: Still noticing it's in italics? (; hehe comment if you think you know why! (: