Chapter Sixteen ~ He Forgot Who I Was

" Me: KyungSoo.. remember we -

He hung up the phone. "

...Continued~~~

What just happened? Why did KyungSoo just act like that? Was it something I said? Was it something I did wrong? I thought we were dating and that we can share anything to each other, why is he acting like he doesn't want to talk to me, why does he even act like he doesn't know me. Why is he so mean all of a sudden as if he was back to his original days. Was he on drugs? What happened? As his mom said to me before, he changed a lot ever since I became part of his life. His life is so different now, as if we never met, as if we never knew each other or been together. What's going on? Why is everything so different? I thought I was on a plane to go to China with KyungSoo.. why is life like this? Unless KyungSoo kicked me out of the plane after I fell asleep and to leave me all alone. Was everything before a trick then? What is possibly going on?! I don't know why it's like this, why I feel so weird. Is life really going to be like this? Is it because when I only wished for my parents and family? Is it that they granted my wish and made everything else worst? I feel like everything is more creepy now because my family is acting weird too. I am scared. I have no one there for me. No one by my side to understand me. I've changed so much ever since my fmaily were gone. I'm different. They've come back now and I'm another person already. I don't know how I can be myself now. I don't have anyone to talk to besides them but they won't understand me. No one will. Who is there for me? No one. It's back to the old days again but someone to prepare food on the table for me, to prepare blankets for me, to provide all the supplies i ever need. I've been use to doing everything on my own but it feels nice to relax once in a while from everything. It's really hard to put up with my life. My life at school is being bullied and picked on. Home is where I have no one to understand me and online, social media, I'm bullied too. I don't know why I bother to go on, but I have a feeling that I need to see it, I really care about what others think of me. Whether it's good or bad, I would read it. Whether if they mean it or not, I read it still because it tells me that they've thought of me like that before. I try to take them in and change myself but again, I think of KyungSoo and the time we were together, he told me once 'It's not worth it to change yourself for others need, they need to accept you for who you are, if they can't that's there fault, I'll always be there for you' I smiled at the flashback of that moment. I realized I shouldn't change myself for them, they aren't worth my hard work if all they do is criticize me. I shouldn't even be letting them ruin my life, I shouldn't be wasting time to be sad and lose hope in life. I need to have my chin up and look high up because if no one is going to believe me, I believe myself and I will show them that they can criticize me all they want. They can call me fat or ugly or short. Whatever. I don't care because at least I'm still alive and healthy and living my life to the fullest.

 I run back downstairs to eat dinner with my family.

Me: mom. dad. Eva. It's so nice to see you all again!

I hug them all and after, I take a seat on my chair, as where I had always sat even when I was alone. I picked up my chopsticks and my bowl and started eating.

Mom: you need to eat more, you're so skinny. I know it was hard for you when we were gone, taking care of yourself is hard. Look you have so many bruises. Do you have a lot of hard jobs? From now on, stop those jobs and quit them. You don't have to work so hard anymore.

Dad: we'll provide everything for you sweetheart, okay?

Me: thanks, but I'm use to working on my own and I feel like soon it'll be my responsibility to raise my own family and take care of you two when you grow older. I think it's better that I can experience the real world. I know it may be hard but I know how to take care of myself okay?

Mom: okay, you've grown so much.

Dad: we're so proud of you.

Me: hehe

We eat and continue to eat till my phone rang. A message from KyungSoo. I kept his number in my phone because I didn't want to lose a way of communicating with him.

~Text Message~

KyungSoo: uhh Hi

Me: Hi

KyungSoo: um sorry about being so mean at first.

Me: it's ok

KyungSoo: but to be sure, who are you? Am I suppose to know you? I feel like we have a connection but I'm not sure. And you are?

Me: (YourName). I am your girlfriend.

KyungSoo: girlfriend?! Rose is um.. well

Me: ROSE IS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS?!

KyungSoo: I never said that... umm

Me: KyungSoo don't you remember me? You're breaking my heart! Stop scaring me!

KyungSoo: I really don't know who you are..

Me: okay the girl who Rose always bullies.. The girl who the whold school hates for no reason, the one who has no one by her side. No friends and the girl YOU saved at the gym one night! We even lived together once in the same house! We slept in the same house, the rooms were across from each other. We're dating remember? Don't you remember anything?

KyungSoo: Saving. The gym. Being bullied. All of that is so familiar but I don't remember anything of that.

Me: KyungSoo, stop playing with me! Tell me the truth! Do you remember me?!

KyungSoo: I really don't know, i really don't remember you. I'm sorry if I am offending you.

Me: The girl who changed you, the girl who your mom commented on. The one who you told that you've changed so much because of this one girl which was me

KyungSoo: true. I feel so nice sometimes, I don't know why. I use to be not like this. It makes me feel so weird and all. I don't know what's going on with me right now.

Me: KyungSoo do you not remember me? Do you not recognize my voice when we talked on the phone? Or the name (YourName)?

KyungSoo: no I don't but it's really familiar. I really recognize you're voice but I can't remember from who. I don't know how you look like either. I can't imagine in. I don't know I'm really sorry. Am I suppose to me feeling sorry? I feel so different though. Saying sorry? I really don't use that word a lot but right now I'm using it a lot for you and I don't know why.

Me: because we had a really special connection and the fact you forgot me, it's so sad.

KyungSoo: I don't know why you keep saying something like we're dating and im you're boyfriend and stuff like that, did I really like you? Did I really date you? Not to be offensive but I'm really confused right now. Usually I can tell if someone is just lying to me or not but when I started talking with you, I had a urge to text you and talk to you and it's different right now I don't know, you keep telling me we're dating but I don't remember it! I really don't!

Me: don't stress out KyungSoo..

KyungSoo: I have to go, meet me at the park at ten pm okay? See you later.

~Text Conversation Ended~

What was it with him? He's so different. I feel normal but my family is weird too! I don't know why. KyungSoo is acting like how he was in freshman year when he was all cool and popluar and not caring about anything and like a gangster. I didn't understand anything anymore because he forgot who I was. It really freaks me out after all we've been through together. All the pain and trouble, all the happiness we've been through together. It's like as if it all disappeared now. I didn't understand anything anymore. I was so confused so after dinner, I went out for a walk first and to stall time till it was 10 and time to meet up with KyungSoo at the park.

...To Be Continued~~~

Notice it's still in italics? (; Ahh can you guess what it means? Hope this story is good so far! Have a wonderful day~~