Chapter Twenty Four ~ Caught

" I liked it in a way that it wasn't being talked about everywhere and it was just personal where it was only between the two of us. "

...Continued~~~

~KyungSoo's Point of View~
Aunt: Let's have a picnic, I haven't talked with you in a long time.

KyungSoo: sure. I'll drop you off at the park, then I'll go buy the food okay?

Aunt: okay

I drive her to the park and I accidentally left my phone. with my aunt. I ran quickly to where (YourName) was to meet up with her secretly. I looked around before going straight up to her so no one would suspect and no one would see us together. As I got to her, i hugged her tight. i kissed her on the forehead and said 'I miss you so much' I really miss holding her in my arms. I miss her so much, it's been two days since I've seen her. I squeeze her tight in my hands until my aunt was next to me, I panic and was shock, i didn't know what was going to happen next.

Aunt: I caught you two together. I knew it wasn't just so simple, it was all an act for me. Wasn't it? To get rid of me? At first I thought you were willing to change but who knew you were lying behind my back. KyungSoo..how could you? You never treated me so well to go on a picnic and get the food and everything. Because you planned to see her, you would treat me nice so that I wouldn't be so harsh on the two of you.

KyungSoo: what are you talking? An act? We were serious about it but then we got back together after the last two days.

Aunt: don't need to be so innocent, i have proof, you don't need to lie to me anymore or play any of your stupid games.

KyungSoo: what do you mean?

Aunt: I have your phone and I got a text from (YourName). There is no other (YourName) that you know, so it has to be her

KyungSoo: you checked my messages?! That's not right, I need privacy too!

Aunt: I did not, it's just i saw your phone have a notification from (YourName) and I was thinking what might be between the two of you so I got curious, I was planning to tell you that you got a text message right away when you came back so you wouldn't forget but to see that you two have been planning to meet up with each other everyday, I can't believe this KyungSoo, you're coming with me!

KyungSoo: No! Can't you see this is my life? It was one simple hug and a kiss on the forehead, any friend can do that. Are you saying I can't be friends with her? It's already pain for the both of us just to be friends. I don't know why I let you ruin our relationship that has nothing to do with you.

Aunt: No, KyungSoo, you don't talk back to me like that, you won't understand what I'm doing for you, you'll realize it when you are old enough

KyungSoo: old enough? When is old enough for you? I'm old enough to choose my own rights, to like what I want, to do what I want, to kiss whoever I want, to tell I love you to whoever I want. I don't have to ask you for verification or to tell you that because I don't have to and it's my life, i need privacy.

Aunt: you're not old enough to choose who you date though because you have no experience.

KyungSoo: Because I have no experience I have to go through these experiences and learn those experiences that I'm missing in my life.

Aunt: no it's not like that.

KyungSoo: if everyone was afraid of losing, where would we all be now? And don't ever bring up old enough ever again because what age were you when you dated? When you got a job? When you got married?

Aunt: Shut up KyungSoo

KyungSoo: younger than me. I'm 21 and you got married at age 20.. don't ever tell me not old enough!

Aunt: I know I've made a mistake before but that's why I want you to know that you shouldn't be like me, you shouldn't rush things so fast, you should take things at a slower pace.

KyungSoo: I know that, but it's not like I'm marrying her at this moment, we just got together! There's still about years ahead for us to go through. I want to know if she's the one for me, and for me to find out, I have to experience life with her. Don't you understand? I don't want to mess up, I don't want to be a player anymore.

Aunt: I understand but you can't go out with her

KyungSoo: why not?

Aunt: Because she has nothing. She's ugly, poor, stupid.. why her?

KyungSoo: Hey! You can't say things about her like that!

Aunt: I don't care, you're coming with me, if you really want to date, I'll find you someone you will love and love forever.

My aunt brought me back home and called someone. I felt so bad, (YourName) was left there all alone. I want to be there for her and hug her to warm her from the weather and to protect her from the people who hurt her. I have so much to be sorry for, after my aunt being so mean to her, calling her ugly, poor, stupid. At least she has a personality of gold that no one realizes except me. Soon someone was at the door, ringing the door bell constantly for about five minutes. I ran to get the door, really annoyed already. Rose was at the door with my aunt. What could that possibly mean? She may  be rich, pretty, smart.. wait she's not close to smart.. and she has a nasty and a really rude personality, how can auntie pick her? Out of the whole world, why her? She'll never be a choice I would think about dating, not even friends.

Aunt: KyungSoo, this is Rose, Rose this is KyungSoo. You two will date from now on, be respectful to each other and be serious about love. Whether you like it or not KyungSoo, you must learn to love her.

~My Point of View~
I've followed KyungSoo home without them knowing, I looked inside through the windows where no one would see me there. I saw Rose there with Auntie and KyungSoo. Auntie was pushing them together forcing them to hold hands. Rose held on to him tight but he was really angry, I can tell, I want to hug him, and tell him it's alright. It will be over soon. It was my mistake to let Auntie catch us being together. If Auntie caught us together, wouldn't the other fans as well? Oh there will be so much drama and so much hate going around, at least there will be no hate for KyungSoo now that he has Rose with him because who dares to hate Rose? She will kill you if you did, even if you made one bad comment about her, you'll be one more person added to her list to bully everyday, and every second of your life. it's unfiar how everyone can ship KyungSoo and Rose together while they hate me with KyungSoo, it's not fair. I mean yes at the concert it was great that the fans cheered for us, it's just that when KyungSoo isn't around, the fans at my school show their true inner selves. I know all the fans are nice, I really do, I know it is Rose telling everyone to hate me because apparently she is in contorl. And with Auntie there? Auntie favors Rose because to rich people 'She has it all' the looks, money, everything. How can rich people take over like this, it's really not fair and how they think they're everything and control everything. How can poeple live together when they are from two different worlds? It's so hard to live like this. It's so painful but sometimes in the end, I think it's worth it because being with KyungSoo is like being in heaven, in peace, where I can have a good rest without worrying abotu anything. I don't know what to do now, how could she catch us like that, we were so careful. -Sigh- there is no point, she's forced him with Rose. My heart just hurts more and more each second thinking about it and seeing it with my own eyes. I hope this will end soon, all this drama and all these pain.

...To Be Continued~~~

I hope you like this story so far, have a good day, thank you for reading <3