Chains ~ Nalu lemon

(Aah! I am finally updating, it's been a month or so. I apologize for the wait and I plan to update weekly or monthly. It really depends on how school is, but since winter has approached and we get off more in the winter, I will for sure be updating more. I hope you enjoy this somewhat decently sized lemon and thanks for being patient with me!) 

Lucy laid on the bed, in her red lingerie. She awaited for Natsu to come up there, since he always did. Today was special, especially since it was their 6 month anniversary. She had never expected them to get together, but after another war against fairy tail and a few other bad guys, they truly knew how much they cared about each other. They figured it out, when they almost lost each other through the war. Lucy got injured pretty bad and Natsu found her. He had never felt so much pain. Ever since they had been protective of each other, making sure they both were okay. 

Lucy heard her window crack a bit. She turned slightly to see Natsu, with a smirk across his face. She raised up and spoke, "Hey baby,"

He walked over towards her as she stood up. His arms went around her waist, as he kissed on the lips. They pulled apart, as she smirked. They had missed sex, it had been a month since their last time making love. He went towards her drawers and remembered these chains she had gotten a few months back. He pulled them out and she got onto the bed. Natsu walked closer to the bed and would chain both of her wrists up. She tucked her knees up with a smile, as she looked at him. He got onto the bed and kissed onto her stomach softly. She softly groaned, as she moved her wrists a bit. The chains rattled, like the rattle of a rattlesnake. He moved the small pecs onto her nearby breast, placing warm; gesturing kisses. He licked towards her neck, making small moans escape her lips.

He sucked onto her neck softly, as she felt herself get wet. She was getting horny, by him just sucking on her neck. He moved one of his hands, slowly down her stomach. His hand went towards her womanhood area. He slipped his hand into the thong and rubbed near her womanhood softly. Moans escaped her lips, as she threw her head back slowly. He smirked into the crook of her neck, as she continue to suck onto her neck. He slipped a finger inside of her womanhood, thrusting it in and out. The chains rattled more as she moved from the pleasure, Her body felt as if it was in a trance.

"Natsu.." She moaned out, wanting to rustle her hands through his hair. She was also wanting him to just fuck her, but he wasn't going to give in that easy. She moaned out, "Please... F-"
"What?" He asked, adding a smirk. "I want you moan out, what you truly want me to do, sound good Luce?" 

His fingers thrust faster inside of her, going even deeper. She tried to resist the moans, but through her head back hardly. She moaned louder and louder. She felt an overcome of pleasure and just wanted him inside of her. She spoke with moans through it, "I want to actually make love to you!" 

He smirked, stopping his finger. He pulled out and sucks onto his finger. He made a mm noise, signaling a 'Oh, that was delicious!' He stood up, as she looked at him like he was prince. He was just so amazing, he made her feel like a goddess. What could you say, he was Kawaii in the streets, but a senpai in the sheets. She watched him take off his fire shorts and expose his muscular legs. She bit her lip as he turned towards her direction, getting onto the bed. He hovered over her, looking down to position himself near her entrance. He glanced back up at her, adding a sexy wink. He slowly thrust himself into her, making her moan and groan softly. He brought his face down towards her breast, kissing each one softly. 

He sped up his thrusts, groans softly coming from his lips. She felt the urge to scream at him, go harder. She felt like she was being a slut and all that, though she knew it wasn't true. She just kept up with the pace until she felt like she wanted it harder and deeper. She began attempting to push harder too, which signaled Natsu to go harder. It was their secret code.

He went a bit harder, going deeper with it. He groaned louder, speeding up each thrusts. The chains rattled louder, as she felt herself hitting the headboard a bit. She moaned louder, knowing she was getting close to climax. 

"Aah!!" She moaned out, as a few liquids came out. They continued to flow as she moaned. She shook some, as he groaned. He continued to thrust inside of her, making her softly speak, "Oh..Natsu," 

He smirked a bit, as he found himself being like a dragon. The dragon inside of him was awake and his thrusts. They were hardcore, as they began. Her eyes widened as she shook with the bed, as he continued to thrust. 

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed out with her moans, wanting to grip on her sheets. He smirked, going deeper and deeper. He felt himself come and her afterwards. Natsu laid breathlessly next to Lucy, who was left speechless from all of this. 

-the end-

YEAH IT SUCKED. I wasn't in a sexual mood for my fanfics so rip