Night Time Wet Dreams - NaLu lemon 3

»a/n: so in this one it won't be as graphic I mean yeah it will but I might just have him finger her hardly or whatever else. Here's chapter three and as you see the cover is too naughty kids hehehehehehe.

-

It was 3:15 am. Right next to Natsu, laid a blonde celestial spirit mage, who was awake staring at the ceiling. His warmth was very touching. She was just horny but she didn't feel like masturbating right at that moment.

Her hands did her own thing though, her mind controlled her hands. Her hands slid into her underwear and she began to rub her clit, and she slightly moaned. She began to rub herself faster, and moaned louder.

The ruckus woke Natsu and he looked over, she didn't notice and he looked at her.

"Luce? What are you doing." Natsu said, making her freeze. He turned over to turn on the bedside table lamp and seen her hands in her underwear.

"What are you doing!" Natsu yelled and she laid there in disappointment.

"I'm sorry..." Lucy said, and took her hand out of her underwear.

"No don't be... Your moans were very nice." Natsu said, smirking.

He moved his hand towards her underwear and ripped them off.

"h-hey.. What are you doing." Lucy said.

He began to rub her clit and she moaned.

'How wet do girls get, like geez!' Natsu thought to himself. He stopped for a second to position himself in front of her legs. He pulled them apart to get her in labor position.

He sticked his finger inside her shaft. He began to finger into her slowly and she moaned with pain at first because he did have long fingernails well... They could cut. That pain soon overcame into pleasure.

"Lucy, your tight." Natsu said, pushing his finger in a little harder.

Lucy moaned louder than she before and she moved her hand to rub the area.

"Why don't you let me suck the clit and I finger you?" Natsu asked, and Lucy nodded in response. He moved his head to her clit and began to circle his tongue around it.

She moaned, "Natsu..."

He fingered inside her faster and even a little harder, and suck onto her clit.

"Natsu!" She groaned in pleasure, she was about to hit a near climax she knew that for a fact.

"Natsu, I think I'm gonna.." Lucy screamed, as her walls tightened around his index finger. Liquids slid down onto his index finger. He pulled out and began to lick them off.

"Yummy!" Natsu said.

—–—–—

Lucy shot up from the bed to realize it was just a dream. She put her hand to her underwear and they were soaked.

"Hey, Natsu." Lucy said, in a sexual tone.

Natsu didn't wake up, he just laid there.

"NATSU!" Lucy yelled.

He woke up and ended up turned onto her and mounting her.

"What's wrong!" He said in concern.

"fuck...me.." Lucy whispered.

"Huh?" Natsu said.

"I SAID FUCK ME!" Lucy said strictly, and pulled Natsu to her face with his scarf.

He stared at her chocolate brown eyes, and then it happened. He smashed his lips into hers and it turned into there tongues entering each other's mouths. She moaned inside his mouth. They stopped kissing and he began to kiss down her neck. She moaned.

"Natsu.."

He got off her and quickly took of his shorts that revealed his 12" dick.

Her eyes widen and a smirk came across her face.

"Now let's see your body." Natsu said, in a sexual tone.

Lucy stood up and raised up her Lacey night gown, and her big boobs shown and he smirked. He looked down to her underwear and seen that was she was wet.

"Looks like more fun!" Natsu said, as she pulled down her underwear it revealed her vagina. He bit his lip in response.

"Now, Lucy, what style, there is doggy-style and missionary-style and them are the only ones I know of." Natsu said, as she thought.

Missionary means he and I could kiss, but doggy style means he could hold my breast and kiss my neck as he hit me.

Natsu then grabbed her in for a kiss once more and pulled away. He pushed her to the bed and pulled her legs apart. He teased her by using his tip guide along the enterance area and make her slightly moan and bite her lip.

He then entered inside her shaft and thrusted inside her slowly. She didn't go through pain because she had a pink dildo a couple months ago that she would use for celebration of winning/achieving a job. She moaned making Natsu bite his lip. As he thrusted again he went towards her mouth and gave her a peck onto her lips.

"Harder..." Lucy moaned, through breathes of the kiss.

He thrusted inside her slowly but harder, a clapping sound occurred making her moan/scream.

"Faster you idiot!" She moaned and he chuckled and went faster.

"Fuck!" She moaned and grabbed his face to kiss him once more. He pulled out and flipped her around. She scrunched up into the dog style pose and Natsu entered his dick inside her anus. He thrusted inside her and she slightly moaned. He went a little harder so her boobs would jiggle or bounce. He grabbed her boobs and went a little faster so she would moan as his grip slid across them.

"Natsu..." She moaned.

He exited her and they stood up. He sloppily kissed her lips and sucked her tongue. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He entered his dick inside her vaginal shaft once more and went in fast, not hard but just fast.

She moaned and scratched his back and he gently plotted kisses on her shoulder blade. He then began to pick up his speed, by increasing the softness and making it harder. She screamed in pleasure and she bit her lip.

"Natsu! I think I'm gonna cum!" Lucy screamed.

"Me too!" Natsu groaned and her body filled with both of their juices. Her body shook with pleasure and she just thought of it.

I just had sex with my best friend... WITHOUT PROTECTION.

Bonus:

Lucy looked at the pregnancy test and tears filled her eyes. She was pregnant, and Natsu just stared at it with shock.

"Natsu... We're gonna be parents at 17." Lucy said, and they slid down the bathroom wall.

"Hey, don't worry, it's not like it's a problem." Natsu said, and she smiled.

They gave each other a kiss and then just awaited on how they were gonna tell the guild... They had sex, and now Lucy was prego.

THE END