"Ryan?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks as Ryan looked at me. "Is everything okay between us since my encounter with James?"

"Everything's fine. Like I said I shouldn't have been so hard on you, it was just nerves and I got scared that he could've hurt you especially after you said he punched a wall in the studio. I don't want to lose you, Brianne." Ryan said pulling me close to him.

"I don't want to lose you either."

*********************************************************************

We were backstage as the guys were getting themselves ready and while I was playing with my camera and taking photos of The Amity Affliction. I could tell tonight was going to be another amazing show. Pittsburgh usually does have the best and loudest crowds when it comes to this venue.

The curtain closed once Amity was finished with their set and the guys and the crew were setting up the stage for their performance. Every once in a while Ryan would send a smile or a wink my way and I would give him one back in return.

"Gag me with a spoon." AJ joked as he walked past.

"You're just jealous I'm dating the photographer." Ryan laughed flipping him off.

"Children." I laughed.

The lights went down and the guys took their places on stage and hit cords as the intro of Rats played throughout the venue. The curtain opened up to reveal Gaia and Kylie standing on either side of Chris in their costumes and the fun had begun. I took as many photos as I could while they performed through the night and even during when the guys had given Chris a birthday surprise on stage.

They ended the night with Eternally Yours and I walked backstage heading to their dressing room so I could chat for a while before I went back home.

"God that crowd was amazing!" Chris said pumping his fist into the air as he walked into the room.

"You guys were fantastic," I said.

"Thank you, my dear." Ryan sweetly smiled as he kissed me on the lips.

"If only you smelled fantastic, jeez!" I complained pinching my nose.

"I'll take a quick shower and see you back on the bus, okay?"

"Okay?" I said as I walked out of the dressing room.

Maybe this will Ryan and me a chance to have a more in-depth conversation before we both leave each other. I walked outside and knocked on the bus doors and let on by the driver and sat down on the couch.

"Do I smell fantastic now?" Ryan laughed as he walked onto the bus moments later.

"Like a field of daisies!"

"Come on we'll go to the back to have privacy when they return," Ryan said offering his hand which I gladly took.

We walked into the same backroom closing the door and sat, well pretty much engulfed each other in our arms and stayed that way for a good fifteen minutes.

"How was the drive-in?" Ryan asked resting his chin on top of my head.

"Okay, not too much of a disaster on the turnpike."

"That's good. Things going good with Emilee running the studio today?"

"Yep."

"I'm happy you could come out be with me and the guys again. This tour needs to go a little quicker." Ryan chuckled as he tilted my head back to kiss me on the lips.

"That's something I missed." I smiled into our kiss.

Ryan turned me around and placed both of his hands on the sides of my face and crashed his lips onto mine and deepened our kiss. I pulled back for a brief moment and pulled off my camera from around my neck and sat in Ryan's lap going back to kissing him. Ryan laid me down on the couch and started kissing my neck as he pinned my wrists above my head. I shifted my hands a bit and Ryan stopped to look up at me.

"Don't even think about trying to break free." He breathed into my ear.

I immediately got goosebumps all over my skin and closed my eyes as Ryan continued to assault my neck with his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed myself up against the bulge in his jeans and that fired Ryan up even more. Ryan kept my wrists above my head with one hand as he moved the other down the front of my jeans to unbutton them and slide them off. He skimmed his fingers against the lacy fabric over my now wet core and I let out a small moan as I bit down on my lip.

Ryan pulled back for a second and pulled me up so I was sitting upwards and yanked off my jeans and panties throwing them behind him and knelt in front of me. He propped both of my legs up on his shoulders and looked up at me with lust-filled eyes as I stared down at him and licked my lips, giving him a small smirk.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I teased.

"Now you've done it."

I let out a loud gasp as Ryan traced the tip of his tongue over my wet folds and ran my fingers through his dampened hair as he continued to tease me. He looked up at me for a brief second and I rapidly nodded my head for him to continue. Ryan grabbed me by the ass and buried his face into my soaked core, making figure eights against my clit. I pulled and tugged on Ryan's hair as I moaned and cried out in pleasure, letting out little squeals every few seconds. Ryan slipped two of his fingers inside me and began pumping them slowly teasing me to no end.

I bucked my hips against his mouth as he quickly flicked his tongue against my clit and quickened the pace with his fingers. I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth and Ryan immediately stopped what he was doing when we heard the guys' voices and the bus doors opening and closing. Ryan looked up at me and placed his index finger over his mouth instructing me to be quiet. I nodded my head and closed my eyes as Ryan tipped his head back in between my thighs to keep eating me out.

"Mm." I quietly moaned as I threw my head back.

"Yo, Ryan!?" I heard Vinny call out.

"Goddammit." Ryan breathed out as he got up on his feet.

I grabbed my panties slipping them back on and threw my jeans on and sat down on the couch as nothing happened. Ryan and I both sighed out of annoyance and he opened the door and waved to let the guys know he was in the back room.

"Back here. Just saying goodbye to Brianne."

I grabbed my camera and got up from the couch to have Ryan guide me to the bus doors. I smiled and waved as the guys and girls acknowledged my existence before I left to go back home. Ryan and I stepped off the bus and walked behind it to have Ryan pin me up against the bus and smash his lips onto mine. I grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him closer to me as we had a very heated make-out session.

"God I don't want you to leave," Ryan mumbled against my lips.

"Work in the morning," I said pulling away.

"I know. Well at least text me when you get back home, just not while you're driving."

"Will do."

Ryan leaned in and kissed me on the lips letting them linger on mine and I lightly pushed him away as I smiled at him. We wrapped our arms around each other and let go after twenty minutes so we could go our separate ways.

I walked back over to the Marriot and got in the elevator to go to my room and gather my stuff. Before I started packing up I sat on my bed for a few minutes with a small smile on my face. I could say that things are looking very positive for Ryan and me.