Percy simply dosed off, he isn't even paying the lest amount of attention. Not even to Nina holding his hand or the camp looking at him. Or the hurt stormy grey eyes. He's in two worlds. One anabeth and two thanos.

"..babe"
"What?"
"Your dozing off...anyway I miss you"
"You do"
"Yea I mean we hardly see each other"
"We're at war"
"I know that"
"Then"
"We could still spend some time together you know"
"Ok"
"Babe what are you looking at"
"Bicana"

Percy saw bicana looking somewhere. She was hiding. Percy looked around and saw Nico setting in a branch. How he missed Nico. He decided to go up to her.

"Where are you going"
"Just follow me"

The two went to where bicana was. Percy sat next to her and smiled.
"You know some people find it quit creepy to stare bee". Bicana screamed and jumped.

"I swear to chaos, you scared me!" She said annoyed
"Sorry but I mean you Could go talk to the guy" Percy said
"Nope"
"Why"
"What am I going to say, hey I'm your sister, I'm back from the dead, oh and I'm a chaos worrior!"
"Or hey im huntress and I wanted to come to talk to you"
"Yea mine was better"
"Just go talk to him, but don't blow our cover"
"I don't know.."
"Go. Commander's and prince order, fair maiden"
"Argghh fine. I hate you"
"Love you too"

Bicana went up to Nico. As Percy saw closely he saw that Nico smiled. He wished he could go up to him too, like the good old days.

"What was that?" Nina said
"He's an old friend, one of the very few people I could trust here"
"Yea okay...we should go shopping babe, in New York"
"We're at war Nina, and you are thinking about shopping?"
"Never hurts to buy an outfit or two babe"
"No"
"Please babe, with chary on top?"
"No"
"Argghh fine" Nina said as she left. Pretty mad. Making Percy sign.

He needed to compose himself. He was sure he was unstable at the moment. He need to focus on war and who is betraying him. He can not afford to wast time thinking about old friends and thinking about Anabeth. Their story ended 400 years ago. Why go back to it?
Yet Percy could not stop but to think about the what ifs. What if Anabeth never betrayed him, what if he never meet Anabeth? What if him and Anabeth would have escaped? What if, no one betrayed him? If that where to happen, how would his life be right now? Would he still be hunting thanos; should he be the prince of the universe? or would he be at the beach, married with Anabeth and a child? Or would he even have anabeth with him as his queen? He really wanted to stop thinking about the what ifs and get away from this planet.
--
Luke, Clarisse, Leo, and Peter, where discussing in the training room. making sure no one heard. Clarisse told them everything Anabeth said.
"Wow.."Luke said
"So A, Anabeth didn't cheat. And B, she still loves Percy" Peter said
"It seems that way" she said
"Do you believe her?" Luke asked
"She seemed to be telling the truth" Clarisse said
"But what she told to Percy that night, the kid?" Luke said
"Lets think about this guys, Anabeth always stayed by Percy's side. She never ever abandon him when everyone did. In the morning, the day we left. Anabeth was still with him" Leo said
"Yea and they where going to run away together and then all the sudden she doesn't love Percy. She left him for less then half a day, and decided she loved nick. It doesn't add up" Peter pused
"plus clar you said she didn't remember anything sense the moment she opened the door" Leo said "and let's not forget that, she would have said yes to marry Percy"
"Are you thinking that she was controlled?" Luke asked
"It's kinda obvious" Leo said
"By who and how" Luke said
"That's the bigger question" Peter said
"But even so, jack, whose the dad, and if it is Percy..." Luke said
"How?" Clarisse finished.
"That the other bigger question" Leo said.