That Damn Alcohol

Start from the beginning

"Your on love with that stuff." Reid laughed. He was drinking water.

"I grew up drinking my moms left over Tequila. Of course I'm in love. It was my go to when I was feeling down. So all the time. I mean what?" Emily took a sip.

JJ grabbed it and took a sip.

"Let's play a game!" Garcia yelled.

"Of course." Rossi wasn't surprised.

"Ok everyone we are playing truth or dare. Dirty version."

"No shit that it's dirty. Were adults." Savannah finished her wine.

"Ok ok I'll ask first....This ones for everyone. Where is the most scandalous place you have mingled. Sex or making out." Garcia giggled.

"Hmm, probably the back of a bus." Savannah looked at Morgan.

"Oooo!" Garcia always had reactions.

"My room." Reid said knowing it wasn't bad, "I don't get much action.

"My moms car." Hotch laughed.

"My professors room." Rossi laughed to.

"Rossi's bathroom." JJ looked at Emily.

Emily playfully slapped her, "No! Haha they weren't supposed to know."

"Savannah and I have a bathroom if you two want to head in there. Head.." he laughed along with Savannah.

"Oh no no it's alright." Emily downed most of the Tequila.

"Woah chill out Em! Your going to die." Reid exaggerated, "Your mind with go into an unexplainable state."

"Sorry." Em wiped her lip, "Garcia you never said."

"Oh right...My landlords office. One time thing."

"Oh so baby girl is scandalous. Not as much as Savannah." He rubbed Savannah's arm.

"What was the worst sexual thing that happened to you." Hotch asked.

"It was very awkward sex." Reid blurted out, "Just traumatizing."

They all laughed.

"Hmm, probably when Will tried ehem...choking me during sex. Like the very rough sex way." JJ almost gagged.

"Eww." Garcia cringed.

"I was only 17 when this girl walked into my house. She was my friend. She like immediately started Umm..going in for the dick and I was just standing there like what the hell." Rossi said.

"My girlfriend and I Where just chilling in on my bed then I turned onto her and started unbuttoning my pants. We have had sex before. She backed up was like 'Uhh no. I'm leaving' I never talked to her again." Hotch admitted.

"The first time Morgan and I had sex was pretty bad. He tried putting you know his dick in but it wasn't going. I started laughing and it was just so bad. He got frustrated. Started crying from embarrassment. But he redeemed himself the night after." Savannah laughed.

"No! You said you would never talk about it." Derek laughed and put thumb and pointer finger between his eyes on his upper nose and put his elbow on his knee. "I think I agree with Savannah. That was the worst for me.

"Mine was when I was raped because that was the first time I had sex with a man, and the last. I was also sexually harassed by my boss at Interpol but then I arrested him because I got proof. He tried raping me on video. What a dumb ass. Am I that attractive." Emily took of her shirt.

"She drunk..." Reid nervously bit his lip.

"Nice bra Em." Rossi said.

"It's the bra that I was wearing when Doyle took me haha like it's crazyyyy." She slurred her words, "Wow I have a hot girlfriend." Emily looked at JJ, "We had sex like a week ago and she was all like 'Oh Emily fuck yes oh yes!' Haha." Emily moaned and laughed.

"Em stop." JJ started getting embarrassed. She took the rest of the Tequila and chugged it.

"HAHAHA I can't!" Reid laughed when Emily moaned.

"This is why we shouldn't bring Tequila." Hotch shook his head.

"Itzzz fine, relax you sluts." Emily laughed and joked around.

"Haha I find this so entertaining. Drunk Emily. Drunk Agent Emily Prentiss from the FBI BAU." Rossi kept on laughing.

Rossi's laughing causes Garcia to die. She could hardly breath because of her laugh.

"Guys stop!" Savannah started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HA...HAHAHA." Emily scooted over to JJ. "Fuck me sexy." She but her lip.

JJ wasn't as drunk as Emily. She was drunk enough to be aroused. JJ started kissing her and undressing her self and Emily.

"Get a room!" Reid yelled.

"Not our room!" Morgan yelled.

"This time we will. You lucky fuckers. Though I can see y'all are aroused. All guys think lesbians are hot because there two girls. Exactly what guys want. Pussy, boobs, and a thicc ass." Emily laughed and grabbed JJs hand then walked off.

"Holy shit." Reid grabbed some vodka. He doesn't drink but this was a moment to get wasted. He sat in Emily and JJs spot then he threw JJs pants onto the ground.

Everyone drank. A lot. To much. But it happened.

A/N- Don't get drunk like that. People embarrass themselves so bad. It's ok if you want. Haha. Thanks for Reiding.