For sure Scooter will scold me, suddenly my phone was ringing again and when I look to the caller I.D it's Selena, I answer her call

OTP With Selena

Hey baby! I miss you and I'm so sorry for what I say and for what I did, I didn't meant it. I love you so much please come back to me. Selena said.

I'm sorry but we're over. I don't want to be with you again. I'm with my someone special right now. So please Sel.

Then I hung up the call to cut the conversation with her because it'll not work again.

----

"Guys so what do you want to do now?" Caitlin asked.

"Hmmm let's have a mini party tonight to enjoy our last day here in the Philippines with Eula's friends." Christian Beadles suggest.

"Oh great idea but wait where is she?" I asked in concern tone.

"Justin remember she's with her mom." Aira said.

"No Aira, her mom canceled their date today." Christian V sighed.

"So where is she right now?" I asked panicking.

"I don't know. Earlier she called me just to say she's going to somewhere." Christian V sighed

"Chris why didn't you tell us?" Valerie yelled.

"Don't worry about her she can take care of herself she's a big girl now." Christian V smirked.

"But Chris it's too dangerous for her to be alone." I said while trying to dialed Eula's number.

"Justin please don't be so paranoid, trust me she'll call us later." Chris said.

Ryan and Chaz walked towards me and leaned their arms in my shoulder. "Bro don't worry. Let's enjoy this okay?" Ryan smirked.

EULA'S POV

When I woke up the blue sky turns to orange yellowish it means I slept here for too long. I get my phone in my pocket and oh no it's already 6pm but yet I don't wanna go home.

I stay here for an hour and suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I'm so scared I don't know what to do, I stood up and said "Who's there? Who are you? What are you doing here?" I yelled and turned around. "Don't worry it's just me Euls." a familiar voice said. "Huh? Euls? Do I know you?" I yelled angrily. That guy walked nearer to me until I saw his face. I step back and said "Why are you here?" crossing my arms. "I'm just roaming around until I saw someone here alone." Mick said. "Oh really Mick? Liar. So where's your girlfriend?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "She's with her friends and please don't call me Liar" Mick said

raising his eyebrow and looked straight into my eyes. "And why? Mick you cheated on me, you hurt me. I trusted you I gave you everything but why? Why did you hurt me." I sighed. "I'm sorry Eula I'm sorry" He said and he hugged me but I pulled him away. "CHEATER!" I yelled. "Eula don't you dare not to call me in that name!" Mick said angrily. "CHEATER! PLAYER! LIAR!" I screamed. He slap my face. My eyes widened open and I step back and cover my face in my right hand and the tears fall down in my eyes. "How dare you! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't meant to do that I was just shocked." He explained and  hugged me.