"I am so not used to sitting in coach," she complained and I nodded in agreement.

I had only been on the stands once and that was when I first moved to Breddington, the next game I was on the sidelines cheering my ass off. It was hot and sweaty and although we had gotten the very best seats at the top of the stands it was still pretty horrible.

"I'm gonna go get some air that doesn't smell like sweaty socks," I shouted into Maureen's ear and she nodded. I easily made my way off the bleachers and out of the field.

The parking lot was parked with cars but all the drivers were in the field cheering for Breddington or McKinley. I put my AirPods into my ears and put on some Mr. Eazi. I was pretty much obsessed with African music although most people were more into European music but not me. I probably got my tastes from my Aunt who was super obsessed with Africa and all their diverse cultures which is why she moved to Seychelles.

"Renee!" I took out my AirPods and looked around for the source of the voice.

"To your right dumbass," I frowned but turned right anyways and saw Aiden standing beside a smoke filled car.

"Really in a car?" I asked putting my AirPods in my pocket.

"With 21 Savage blasting through the speakers, hell yeah," he smirked and stumbled towards me.

"I may be high but I still remember you being a cheerleader, where's the uniform?" He asked then leaned in and whispered. "It gave me a peek of what I'll get to see soon enough,"

I honestly thought he would smell horrific from the smoking but it was quite the opposite. His Armani cologne was overpowering and believe me when I say those Armani ads are definitely true, that scent alone just turns you on.

"Will you ever stop joking around?" I asked playfully pushing his chest but before I could withdraw my hand, he grabbed it and held it to his chest.

"Who says I am."

I looked up into his piercing grey eyes which were trained on my lips. I swear I felt his hand moving to my waist before I quickly moved back and he released me.

"So, are you going to tell me why the girl I was with is currently in your spot?" He asked leaning back against the car that he had just come out of.

"Dodge Challenger? It's beautiful, one of my favorite cars," I said mainly to change the subject but also because I truly love that car.

"Then why don't you have one? God knows you can afford to get any whip you want," he said crossing his arms.

"My mother doesn't exactly approve of her daughter driving a muscle car so," I trailed off looking down to break the intense eye contact.

Aiden murmured something but I couldn't hear it over the loud shouting coming from the field which could only mean one thing. A touchdown and most likely from Breddington.

"They've scored I have to go check it out!" I squealed to Aiden and started making my way back to the field when he spoke up.

"There's a place where you can get a way better view of the entire match you know," he said walking up to me.

I was going to go with him until I heard the crowd chanting Bryan's name and I practically ran into the field not caring that I wasn't meant to be on the field. I spotted him surrounded by his teammates who were all chanting his name and cheering loudly. The cheerleaders were also surrounding him, with Mia been way too close for comfort. The rest of the crowd had to cheer from the bleachers but I didn't care. Bryan's eyes found mine and he managed to pry himself away from all the overly excited people and made his way to me with me running.

My sole focus was on the guy walking towards me and I completely ignored everything around me as I finally reached him and jumped on him. He immediately caught me and my legs wrapped around his waist as my lips met his. I felt his tongue dart out and lick my lower lip clearly wanting in but at that precise moment I heard cheers erupting and thunderous claps, drawing my attention from Bryan to the large crowd that had formed around us. I pulled back and tried to drop my legs from Bryan's waist but he continued to hold me as he smirked cockily at the envious crowd then molded his lips with mine once more.

I knew he enjoyed all the envy he got from other guys and being the center of attention and I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't too and so I gave in to his desire and wrapped my arms around his neck while parting my lips and letting his tongue meet mine.

We parted soon enough remembering that the crowd was pretty packed with parents and teachers though Bryan probably didn't care but me, I had a mother stricter than the law and he understood that.

"Oh my god that was so hot, I am tots jelly," I could hear a bunch of girls squealing while Mia practically glared at me.

For some strange reason I felt this nagging feeling to look up and so I did only for my eyes to meet another pair of eyes. Grey eyes.

Alrighty another chapter complete, I'd say I'm doing pretty well with these updates.

Xoxoxo, Andrea.