Please

Jimin's POV

She was standing so close to the edge of the bridge. What is she doing? Wait

SHE JUMPED.

Jimin: Y/N!

I ran closer to the bridge. I dove straight into the freezing cold water. Her body was sinking. Her body kept fading and fading.

I'm not letting you die on me....for once I fell in love.......

Everything started going dark, but I must keep strong for y/n.

Y/N POV

I woke up. Everything was blurry. This place is to bright. Am I in heaven? As my vision adjusted, I turned to my right seeing Jimin. He had a blanket around him.

Wait....

I'm supposed to be dead. NO! WHY PARK JIMIN?!
Tears were forming in my eyes. My plan failed. Why?

Jimin's eyes fluttered open. He screamed my name and held his arms around me.

Jimin: Please don't leave me

His voice cracked. His eyes met mine. Tears were on the brink of falling eyes. My heart throbbed a bit seeing him like this.

Jimin: Please

A tear fell down his cheek. I can't promise him. Why does he care anyway? Tch, probably wants to get in my pants.

Y/n: Why do you care?

Jimin: Because...I do

Y/n: You probably are trying to get into my pants, well guess what i'm not falling for it

I rolled my eyes. Pushed him off of me and turned to my side. My back facing him.  After a few more minutes of silence I felt arms around my waist. I turn around to see Jimin with a smug look on his face.

Y/n: Tch typical playboy

Jimin: I'm not a playboy... i'm just trying to find the one I guess...

I started laughing.

Y/n: Sureee

Jimin: Stop laughing before I kiss you

With that said I immediately closed my mouth. Heat was rising on my cheeks. I turned back around and Jimin pulled my body closer to his.

Guess i'm not getting a lot of sleep tonight. A few minutes passed. Felt more like hours to be honest.

Jimin: Y/n?

I acted as if I was asleep. Don't want to be in an awkward position. I felt the bed go down more as he got closer. He turned me around. I still acted as if I was asleep.

Bad idea.....

I sensed him get closer and closer to my face. I can't move holy shit. Then I felt his plump lips on mine. He took my first kiss. For some reason I couldn't push him away..... it just felt right. This is why I shouldn't have stayed with the schools biggest fuckboy

Jimin: Why do you make me like this?

His words were so smooth. Smoother than my ass. He laid back down and once again pulled me closer to him. My face was definitely burning up.

I was deprived of air because of this long ass kiss. Everything started fading out.

~Y/n's Dream~
?: NOBODY WANTS YOU!

?: WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?!

?: LONER!

?: LOSER!
~End Of Dream~

I swiftly sit up. Sweat was dripping from my face. Panic mode activated. Tears started forming on my eyes. The bed moved. I put my head in my hands.

Jimin: Y/n? What's wrong?

I didn't dare to look up. Jimin pulled me into his embrace. Long story short I was crying on Jimin for the whole night until I went into a deep slumber.

Sorry this is short. I'm kind of busy. I'll be trying to make more time for typing in my schedule. Also sorry if it's shitty I didn't  prof read it.