I'm Fine

Y/N POV

Thoughts scattered everywhere. He actually meant it.

Jimin: Hey....y/n are you okay?

Jimin broke the silence. I look up to see him starring at me. His expression looked worried. He wasn't like he usually was. Is he on drugs?

Y/n: uh ye-yeah...i'm fine

I said forcing myself to smile. I'm not fine and I never was. ¨¨I'm fine¨ it's one of the biggest lies there is. For some reason it felt like Jimin didn't believe me. After a few seconds of silence Jimin finally nodded and he turned his attention to the Officer.

Jimin: Will he go to court?

Officer: No

Jimin: WHAT? WHY!

Officer: There was no evidence and no further witnesses

Jimin: What about me and her? We are witnesses.

Officer: We mean others not just the people that were there

Jimin stayed still without saying anything.

Jimin: Thank you

Officer: No problem just doin ma job

The officer leaves.

Jimin: Yea thanks for nothing

He turns his attention to me. He started to walk closer to me. We made eye contact.

Jimin: Who is he?

My eye were shot wide open. Did he find out about? Wait how? He wasn't even there for the rest of the 2 years. He stayed in elementary up until 2nd grade. In 3rd grade he wasn't even there or for the rest.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Jimin: I know you know that guy

Y/n: What guy?

Jimin: The one who tried to shot you

Y/n: I don't know him.

Jimin: Yes you do. When the officer said his name you spaced of

Y/n: So? Maybe I was thinking why would he do it

Jimin: Please tell me

There was silence all over. Can I trust him? I mean he did saved me from getting killed. I sighed.

Y/n: When we were in 3rd grade there was a new kid. His name was..... Mark Tuan. We started talking and we eventually became best friends. He liked me but I didn't have the same feelings. The thing is he confessed in front of the whole school. After that he started getting sh*t. He said he was going to get me back. I thought he was lying but now......

Jimin: Don't worry I won't let him do anything to you

He said smiling. Why would he protect me? My phone started buzzing.

Y/n: Hello?

?: Yes hello is this y/n speaking?

Y/n: Yes and you are?

?: Hi i'm calling from the Amelia Hospital you're grandma Lucy Hale is in the hospital. We wanted to tell you if you have any words left to say to her before she is gone

I was in shock. Jimin was looking at me. I can tell he was concerned. The only person that loved me in this wicked family is almost gone.

Y/n: I'll be there in 10 and thank you bye

I hung up. My tears were threatening to fall any minute. The one person who I live for. The one that actually told me everything is going to be okay. The only one who didn't see me as a bother is almost gone.

I couldn't take it I broke down crying. Why cant I stop? I hate crying in front of others. Crying is for the weak right? That is what I am.......

Jimin came and hugged me. There was just silence except me crying.

Y/n: Jimin can you take me to the Amelia Hospital?

Jimin: Sure

We walked out. The whole ride to the hospital was silent. I caught Jimin glancing at me a few times. Why does he care?

We arrived I ran up to the desk.

Y/n: Lucy Hale

Secretary: Room 666

I ran. I looked back to see Jimin trying to keep up. We entered the elevator. I walked in and I saw my so called family.

Mom: IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT Y/N! YOU MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE!

Tears started to form. My mom was crying while my dad was trying to comfort her. Jimin witnessed this all. I looked at him and I told him to wait for me in the car.

Jimin's POV

We made it to whoevers room. I decided not to ask since she isn't in the best state. Today was supposed to be fun but it went downhill. She opened the door to reveal her father and mother I suppose.

Y/n's Mom: IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT Y/N! YOU MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE!

I look down to see y/n. Tears where forming. She told me to wait for her in the car. As much as I hate leaving her alone with her family I had to. I didn't want to upset her more.

After a few minutes I saw her come towards my car. I unlocked the car to let her in.

Y/n: Hey Jimin can you drop me off at Aria's house? My parents left and I promised Aria that I would sleep over at her house today

Jimin: Sure

I said cracking a smile. She looked at me and smiled a little then she turned to face the window. Why is she dealing with this alone? I know she is lying about the sleepover thing. She wasn't making eye contact. She does that when she is lying.

The whole ride was silent. I kept on looking at y/n. She isn't the girl I thought I knew.

Y/N POV

My grandmothers final words to me kept on replaying in my head. I lied to Jimin. I hate lying but I dont want him to say anything about my parents. Nothing is going to be the same.

She knows me to well

Her last words will always be there

Open You're Heart

So I updated sorry I didn't upload on the day I said I was. I was busy being a couch potato. I was watching Netflix and my parents ordered food and then I had places to go the following days. I might upload later on as an apology. It depends on how much time I have. Well.....POTATO OUT BYEEEE >_< Oh and me sorry for not putting a picture of Jimin. I'll make up for it I promise.