Texting

~Edited~

(Y/N) POV
I ran out of school probably looking insane. I kept running down the sidewalk until a car stopped next to me. Skrt skrt.

The window started going down and a face came in view. A man with a defined jawline and brown eyes but back to the jawline, damn son.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked tilting his head sideways a bit. "From you? No." I raised my head slightly higher and removed walked off like a bad bitch.

A small rumble was heard. Looking beside me the black Mercedes was right next but it's sad because Jimin was there... smiling. I'm going to murder this shortie one day.

Again, the window were rolled down. "Come on." In a whiny voice his eyes glistening with mischief. "No." Faster, I walked off. "You need a ride." His lips twitched slightly going upwards.

I looked at him with dead in the eye. If stares can kill Jimin would have been dead long ago. Thunder roared and the sky started crying. The sobbing only started escalating turning into a full breakdown.

"Well, isn't this fate?" Squeaks were leaving his mouth. Rolling my eyes I ran to the other side and sat myself down inside.

I was inside the car. My clothes were dripping wet and I probably looked like a wet dog.

The sky was no longer blue and the sun has hidden.

"So... where do you live?" Reaching out, the music started disappearing. I take out my phone and sent a message to my friend.

Time was going painfully slow. It was dead silent and Jimin kept starring at me. Like I know i'm cute but starring gets annoying.

"So where do you live?" He asks. I ignore him and text Aria back. "Drop me off at Aria's house." I finally look at him.

"Why not your house?"

"Because it's non of your business and nosy much?" I say back. "Bitchy much?" He replied. "Jimin, if you call me a bitch one more time I will shop off your 1 inch dick and shove it down your throat!"

Jimin looked at me with a horrified expression. "Okay, but you don't have to yell. You need Jesus." The poor boy was probably mortified.

Jimin's POV
"Okay, but you don't have to yell. You need Jesus."

Y/n was looking out the window watching the rain fall. Her beautiful hair looked so silky and soft. I don't know why but my heart keeps racing around her.

Was it the burrito I ate?

Finally after a long awkward and silent drive we arrived at Aria's house.

"Thanks for the ride." She says getting off. "No problem." There's a silent pause. "Please stop, you make me question the human existence." She whines making me laugh a bit.

"How do you know where Aria lives?" I smirk a bit. "Project. Jealous?" She scrunches up her face. "Jealous my ass." She laughs. "You do have a pretty nice ass."

"Jimin, i'm going to kill you!" I busted out laughing. Her face was red and she had this small cute pout.

"Bye hoe!" She screams as she runs into Aria's house.

I kept looking at the house. After realizing that was creepy I turned on the ignition and drove home.

"Mom i'm home!"

Silence was all over the place. One of our maids came and broke the silence.

"Your parents went on a business trip sir." She said looking down. "Oh, thank you." She bowed and left to somewhere else.