A Sickness Has Struck

Not for a character nor for the story but for me. It's terrible. Honestly, I hate going to the doctor. For many reasons, but this might be one of those times I have no choice. Between my sickness and the impending doom of snow and ice, I'm done. 😂 Alright done. But seriously. I was perfectly fine and then boom! Sore throat, a fever, and nasty coughs and sneezes. I won't go into details. I'll save you from the imagery of it all. It's horrible. Anyways. I'm super late! Happy 2018, guys! It's 11 days in, the first 7 were fine. Then illness and snow. Two things I hate. Well, and also the cold but it's winter and I kind of have to deal with it. Anyways. I didn't make a new years resolution, I always break them so why make them? I mean seriously? Last year, I actually did fairly well with my goal to focus on bettering my body, mind, and soul. So it will probably just carry over to this year as well. Once I get rid of the microkillers inside my body. 2018, opened with a bang for me. I transferred to a different college, I went to WWE Live in my hometown, and honestly that was the bang. 😂 I have a sad life, alright. So how was your 2017 and what are you looking forward to in 2018? Any big events or things planned already? Let me know. I need some smiles on my face, and I would say laughs but I just can't do it. It's bad. 😂 Anyways, here's to an amazing 2018! I love you all so much and I thank you all for all of your support with this story and my others as well. I have a few ideas flying around in my head for stories so keep an eye out for some new things to come. Possibly. Sometimes I write like 20+ chapters, makes a cast, make a playlist, and even a cover and then decide it won't be received well and just delete it. I've done it many times. Maybe that's something I could work on. Posting my ideas. Maybe do a little idea book? Snippets of my thoughts and post them and have my audience say if they'll like it or not. Hmmm. 🤔🤔 The power to the people. Yeah. That seems cool. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? I wish you could add polls on here. Great. Now I'm just rambling. My bad, my bad. Anyways. Have a great 2018 and let's hope and pray and believe that it's going to be amazing and filled with blessings and goodness and love!

Thanks for everything!
Ireland Nicole