tae:axxaxaxxa gree,with better body

seo;and uniie is too popular in other countries than korea....

hyo:(saw hyuk got more worried and start boiling inside ,jealousy in your area )xaxaxxa ok edra stop teasing my monkey...(hug him)

hyuk:(let her go)monkey yah hyo....

hyo;xaxax whats wrong monkey ?are you worried I will meet other man?

hyuk:(got her up in bridal way )yah who are you calling monkey I am your husband...don't you dare meet another man...

fans:wow...(start to cheer them and screaming )

hyo:oppa you embarrassed me....

seo:not only you....(the girls start to pretend they didn't know them or hiding their faces)

hyuk:(let hyo down) arraso bian....

hyo:(kiss him)don't worry nobody can pass you .....you are my monkey man that I love now and forever...(kiss)

hyuk:dont forget what you said(hug her and kiss her 5 more times)

tae:hyo is time....anio oppa...see you later...

hyuk:oh have a nice trip guys....(didn't want to let hyo's hand)

hyo:mmm coming...(kiss him)I will call you when we arrive ...don't stay alone ,you will miss me more this way ...(kiss)

hyuk:ok....I miss you...

hyo:bye oppa..(let his hands and wave him goodbye)

after so long the girls arrived to their house ,they rented it .....it was night .....and the girls were tired so they take a shower and get to bed .......hyo  was relaxed but without notice it she couldn't sleep.....so hyuk......

Korea

donghae:yah ....boeh?

hyuk:bian I cant sleep....you?

donghae:i just came from the party ...

lee:got message to not leave you alone so whats up?

hyuk:did hyo called you?

lee:nde....she didn't call you?

hyuk:ani ...aish sindja.....

donghae:dont worry its probably that they sleep that's why....lets go to sleep too...we can talk to them later...

lee:gree lets go....we get the bed.....

hyuk:get out my bed......that's mine and hyo's bed ....no one can touch it.....

donghae:ehey....where are we suppose to sleep?

hyuk:got extra bed next door....

lee: when did you guys get it?

hyuk:after we saw the empty room we decide to put another bed for  anyone to stay over...

donghae:good choice but there is another room right?

hyuk:oh that one ...we don't use it yet ....

lee:its ok since we have beds and is late lets go to bed....

donghae:night .....

hyuk;night(went to his room but couldn't sleep since hyo wasn't next to him or in his hug ....he felt so cold and lonely  not having her there ....)what is she doing...?(get his phone and enter online to see if she is in....)

California

seo:uniee not sleeping?

hyo:oh ....don't worry I will get to sleep soon ....