"Make me look good y/n." Jungkook smiled and looked at you with his cheerful eyes.

"You always look good, I'm just making those features pop out more." You smiled and began his makeup.

"Thanks. So...I heard that you and yoongi were a thing...hmm?" He poked your side and you blushed.

"Who told you?" You whispered and he chuckled a bit.

"Snitches get stitches y/n, I can't say" he grinned and you patted his face a bit rough with the sponge.

"Ah ouch! Okay okay...it was taehyung" he winced and stopped your wrist from moving.

"Aish that boy...I swear to god if he told anyone else.." you went softer on his face and he smiled.

"Why are you so worried about someone finding out? Isn't that a good thing?" He looked at you confused and you frowned.

"No...If one of the others finds out and tells one of the managers, then I might lose my job" you said quietly and he nodded.

"I see, so why are you doing it then?" He looked straight ahead and you started to go a slower pace with the sponge.

"Because" you muttered and he smirked.

"Because what?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you and you looked away.

"Because...I love him." You set his face with a powder and he smiled big.

"Awe y/n and yoongi sitting in a tree.." he began but you forced him out of the chair.

"Aish yah! Get out of here kid" you shook your head and started to get the makeup for hoseok.

Jungkook left while laughing and hoseok came into the room and sat in the chair.

"Hey y/n" hoseok smiled as he sat in the chair looking up at you.

"Hi hoseok" you grabbed the makeup in one hand and the sponge in the other.

"So hows it going?" You asked him while placing makeup on to his face.

"Pretty well I guess, it could be better" he sighed a bit and you glanced at him but kept going.

"Why is that?" You moved his hair out of the way to see his eyes and he looked at you.

"Well I kinda have this feeling that yoongi hates me..." His eyes had a hint of sadness in them and you started to feel bad for him. You didn't realize that yoongi was being rude, he was just being protective.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you hoseok. He probably just needs some space" you looked at him and kept putting his makeup on.

"Yea maybe. But enough about me and my feelings, how are you?" He quickly changed the subject and you smiled.

"I'm doing good" you began to lean over him to do his makeup under his eyes without messing up.

You felt him place his hands on your hips and you didn't know how to react.

"We never got to go out for lunch last time you promised me. And you left before I could come back at breakfast.i feel like you're avoiding me" he whispered to you and you looked at him.

"I'm not avoiding you hoseok. Why would I?" You tried to move out of his grip but he held onto you tight.

"Then let's get lunch tomorrow yea?come on, we can get to know each other more" he smirked and you looked around to see if anyone was witnessing this.

"Um...I don't know, I had plans to do something tomorrow...but I can check" you tried to make something up but it was as if he could see right through the lies.

He looked at you with pleading eyes and pulled you closer. "Come on y/n.. it'll be fun. Ive been wanting to hang out with you. You are my friend after all right?"

You gulped hard as you could feel his breath on your chest from the distance you were managing with him. "We are friends..I'll go with you tomorrow" you tried your best to get out of the situation but it wasn't working so you had no other choice but to go with him.

"Great." He said while looking at your lips and back up at your eyes.

You pulled away from him while he was still distracted but he kept looking you up and down like you were a piece of meat to him.

You finished his makeup as best as you could without getting too close to him. He left and headed out with the others. You looked over and saw yoongi getting his makeup done by Mina on the other side of the room.

You sighed and looked down at the floor thinking about what just happened.

Maybe you were just overthinking it...hoseok was just trying to be nice. Yea. He just wants to have lunch with you. Nothing more. You decided to get your mind off of what had happened by going to the restroom to cool off.

You walked out of the room and followed the signs leading to the restroom. You went in and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You fixed your hair and washed the makeup off of your wrists from when you had swatched it. You sighed and made your way back out.

You were greeted by Mina standing by the entrance of the restroom. "There you are. I was looking for you, why did you run off?" She looked worried and you stared at her with a blank face.

"I didn't run off, I just came to the restroom." You walked past her but she pulled you back by your wrist.

"Y/n...I saw what happened back there...hoseok was making some moves on you." She smirked and you shook your head.

"No Mina, that's bad. I can't be having a relationship with him" you looked at her in the eyes and she frowned.

"What? Why? He's an idol y/n. And I can totally see you dating him. Cute couple really." She smiled and nudged her elbow onto your arm.

"Because. I'm with yoongi..." You managed to blurt out before she began to squeal.

"Wait what...yoongi? Like min yoongi. Suga?" She stuttered in her speech and her mouth hung open.

"Yes Mina.. please don't tell anyone else." You sighed and she pretended to zip her mouth shut.

"I swear I won't tell. But..tell me more, what is he like? Is he good in bed...any kinks? Ooo is he a big one or-" she began to ramble but you cut her off.

"Mina! No shut up! I'm not telling you anything else" you blushed and walked away with her following behind.

"Ugh fine. I'll get you to tell me some day." She pouted and the both of you made your way back to the interview room to watch them.

You looked around for yoongi and spotted him sitting at the edge of the couch.

"Thats so cute...now you can be like his little cheerleader whenever he has something like this." Mina whispered into your ear and you smiled.

"I'm not his cheerleader" you kept looking at him until he finally noticed you.

He smirked and winked at you, making you smile.

You and Mina stood on the side to watch them through out their interview. You smiled every time they asked yoongi something, he always responded with his manly and deep voice that made your heart beat faster.

You thought about what jungkook had said before, "so why are you doing it then?". You knew why, you loved him too much. You couldn't stop loving him. His personality was perfect. His eyes,lips,nose, and body was perfect.

He was perfect. And you were glad to be with him.

But something was trying to stand in the way of your love. No, not something.

Someone.

Hoseok.

-so I had written this whole chapter and it was ready to publish, but then it got deleted so I had to write it all over again. :( But I ended up still ending with what I had planned. P.s.- this story is going to hit 200 reads soon. I'm excited. Thank you so much.