5 || If You Forget, I'll Forgive ||

DISCLAIMER! ~ I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! THEY ALL BELONG TO HAJIME ISAYAMA! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES! CREDITS BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS! I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

~*~
Maria Hospital: East Wing Garden
19th Of September XX14
03:28 pm

The sweet rustling of the leaves that brushed against each other as they drifted with the wind brought my attention back to the flower garden Levi had oh so kindly brought me to. I had been so focused on Levi, I had forgotten the actual reason I came here for.

"Levi... There's a reason I brought you here - well, technically, you brought me here." I told him softly.

He chuckled lightly, "And that reason is?" I heard - as well as felt - him speak. I felt his shoulder move up and down as he breathed; it was calming, as well as reassuring. His deep voice - but not too deep - was still as breathtakingly beautiful as the first time I had heard it.

"I love flowers," I said absentmindedly, "They truly are nature's wonder, such a pretty little thing they are," I paused, letting the silence fill the air before I spoke again, my tone soft and content, "I wanted to share this beauty with you, Levi. I wanted to share this moment with of you of piece as the leaves rustle."

For a while, neither one of us spoke a word. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional rustle of the autumn leaves as they danced with the breeze, and the steady breath Levi and I's breathing as we sat in silence.

"It is indeed beautiful," Levi spoke, breaking the comfortable silence between us, but what I didn't realise was that Levi wasn't talking about the flowers, no, no, he was talking about something else - or rather, someone else.

"What's your favourite type of flower?" I had asked, the words leaving my mouth before I had time to process what I had just said.

He was silent again, making me assume that he was thinking about his answer, "I'd guess they'd have to be... the Pink Carnation."

My face contorted into one of sorrow, "I don't like that flower, not because it doesn't look pretty - it does - it's just that... the meaning of it is... sad but loving at the same time."

I felt his gaze on me, "I know what you mean; that's why it's my favourite. I don't particularly like the look of it, but it's the meaning of the flower that sticks with me."

"I'll never forget you," I said quietly, "I'll never forget you," I repeated, a little louder this time. I turned my body to face him, or at least, I think I did, "I don't know why you would ever want to say those words to someone; those four words may mean nothing but they hold a special promise, a promise that should never, be broken. Because, if it is, it'll lead to the other being heartbroken."

"How very true that is." He agreed. There was something in his voice that stuck with me; it was sad - no, it wasn't just sad, his tone was laced with unshed tears, "Eren.."

"Yeah?"

"Even if you forget me, I'll never forget you. For my this is my favourite flower, and I shall give it to you," He spoke poetically; it was truly stunning. I heard a rustle of plastic being rubbed against each other as I sat up straight, no longer leaning on Levi and his warmth. He grabbed my hands, and placed something circular in them, "These..." He let go of my hands, "Are for you."