Chapter 13: Blissfull night

Start from the beginning

If you say so," common everybody let's rock and roll, Sarah said with excitement in her voice.

"I'm Sorry Guys, I really need to accept Andrew's call.," Rebecca's said after she returned to receive a call from Andrew.

"Its fine, Ok Let's go!

We entered a massive and stylish, elegant or upper class hall, this is different club that I ever seen, I even know,I never been to expose for a night life or this Club or bar thing, but judging in this place has a touch of classness, elegant style and even the pathway. Theres bonsai plants that are perfectly maintain scattered on every spot of the hall. The wall was like design by the best sculpture its a modern design. The creativity calls for innovative, personal handmade design.

"Sarah are you sure, we're in a right place? This place is too elegance or too classy to a club place," I heard Rebecca worriedly asked. We still walking onto brick hallway. the bright light coming from the tall post, and well-lighted brass lanterns that warming the outside patio.

"I think so! "I never been here before,"Sarah answered, And suddenly we hear a slightly sound of music near the big door where the big guy stops, he called us,"Common in,We're here,he said with a deep raspy voice.

We enter in the door and the loud music is now welcoming us, but not too crazy or too loud as we expect! As we're in, a Tall and handsome guy hurriedly came to hug Sarah and kiss give her a torrid kiss. Likes they never seen each other for a years long.

"Excuse us, but we're there's a minors here, Rebecca's joke to interrupted them. But they just shrugged and laugh afterwards.

I heard Sarah introduce Rebbeca, while I looked around and give a glimpse on the surroundings.

We're at the top floor like a private room with see trough glass walled that can see the bar packed with different kinds of expensive vines and there's a balcony where I can see the packed hall with dancers, and I saw  my  favorite famous band  gr...

We're at the top floor like a private room with see trough glass walled that can see the bar packed with different kinds of expensive vines and there's a balcony where I can see the packed hall with dancers, and I saw  my favorite famous band group the Maroon 5 performing a rock song on the stage while some beautiful ladies enjoying dancing on the dance floor. This Club is really fancy and cozy as well.

 This Club is really fancy and cozy as well