Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams

Start from the beginning

When I'm on my way back to my designated seat, I saw the Guy standing just outside the seat patiently waiting for me to go inside my seat. He's kind of a cute Guy, he has this smile thats so captivating and he smell's good "Thank you again," I said  with appreciation and smile.

"You welcome, Miss__? He said looking and asking my name!
"I'm Alexa," I answered

"Mmm Alexa, very a nice name for
Beautiful lady," I'm Jake
Sauyer," he said smiling, while he handing his hands toward me. He has a thick dark brown hair, and his icy blue eyes is so attractive. I felt my cheeks became red with his compliments.

"Nice meeting you,Jake!  I said shyly, accepting his hand for a shake.

"You looks more beautiful if you blushing you know,"he said. He noticed that I'm not really at compliment things. I know that I have beauty and confidence, but come when someone especially Guys. I don't know to act on it.

"No, I'm not," I said trying to hide my face.

"He just laugh, don't worry I'm not going to tell to anyone,"he joked.
Jake is such a funny and nice Guy but too cocky in a good way. He have a lots of jokes and funny stories in his head, to the extend that I just laugh on it.?I just wondering if he is really a business Man, because he's better on being comedians.

We talked so much about random things, life's, places to go and funny stories that Jake shared to me. He a kind of Guy that's you quickly comfortable with, nice funny and he's really a friendly. Maybe be at first, you think that he's a snob but when you get no know him. He's Great company, and basically entertained me that we didn't even notice how fast the time gone by.

Not until we heard the Pilots announcement that we're about to land off. So we bucked our seatbelt, while I'm ready myself in the hastily landing by the aircraft. I feel uncomfortable, and Jake noticed it, he holds my hand assuring that's everything is fine. "Just Relax Alexa," he said I just nod and give him unsure smile. I looked outside and a beautiful view, full of light glistening down the place. WELCOME BACK to CALIFORNIA!

After 10 or 15 minutes  we already outside the plane

After 10 or 15 minutes we already outside the plane. Jake helped me to bring down and carry my 3 big luggage, (don't judge me, its a girl thing!!)After the checking out our documents and taking out our luggage we already cleared to go.

Jake insists in going to grab a food or coffee because he's complaining about the food in the plane, I'm guessing it's just his way of spending more time with me.but I just go with it. Anyway he help me to carry my luggage.
"Ok, If you say so," I said!

We end up in one of a Restaurant that we spot inside the airport. We exchange contacts and we agreed that we meet soon if we're have available time.
According to him, he's here for a business convention.

After more than an hour, we finished. Being a nice and gentleman Jake helped me to get a taxi, and with my luggage. We bid our goodbye and See you soon...
I told the taxi driver the address, and check my phone. I got a lot of emails but I just focused to my best friend in New York.

Monica: hi friendship! How's you're trip? I miss you already☹️

I replied that I just landed and on my way to my parents house. After I send a message! I quickly check other emails. And give a reply to those important.

I put my phone in my bag, and looks at the beautiful scene outside the taxi Window.

I put my phone in my bag, and looks at the beautiful scene outside  the taxi Window

This is it, Im home! I feel like more excited, static and nervous

This is it, Im home! I feel like more excited, static and nervous. I really love the place where I grownup, its more developed there's a lot of changes but for better.
I still thinking how's my Mom reaction later, nobody knows that I'm coming home tonight.

A/N: Hi Guys!!!
Im a bit upset because my 1st chapter is missing so, I did make a new One! Its all based on what is in my original but its just all in my  saved in my brain," I know that you can notice some different but, this is all i can do!! "To save the missing piece"
Anyway thank you so much Guys!! 544 reads! It's really amazing!!! Thank you for all the read, vote, and who follow me!!
Please comment and share as well! Love you all Guys 😘😘😘