DEATHLESS LOVE: Violin's Hym

Start from the beginning

Arrggghhhh!! They smell like...........ewwww! God hindi pa ako makagalaw! Ito ata yong FIGHT-or-FLIGHT RESPONSE na pinag-aaralan namin sa Psychology! Yon bang kapag nasa panganib ka hindi ka makagalaw because of a certain hormones!

Puteeekkk ohh bakit yong hindi pa ako makagalaw ang lumabas na hormone? I was beginning to cry but I still managed to shout for help! Thank God a vehicle passing by heard me and come to a stop beside us and this alarmed the 2 drunken men. They left hurriedly leaving me behind crying!

I didn't notice the driver getting out of the car and was surprised when I heard his voice saying:

" Big girls don't cry, forgive me Stieghla". I wonder why this man is here. I didn't say a word and keeps crying for my weakness and this irritates him for I didn't even say a single word. 

And as I was about to stand and walk I felt my head spinning and my surruounding turning into black. And I heard him calling out my name as I fell into his arms.

" Stieghla!!!...

Nagising ako kinabukasan na nasa ibang kwarto. I rolled my eyes and notice I wasn't on my own room. I was ready to scream for that realization ng....

I heard the most pleasing sound, I think. Someone was playing a violin and it was enchanting me. Puteekkk naman manggagayuma pa ata itong violinist na toh? >_< But I guess it's true because I can't help but focus my attention on the music. I get up to look where the sound was coming!

Lakad! Lakad! Ah dito ata nanggaling ah.

I stopped in the balcony and there in the garden he plays the violin. 

For a split second I was out of myself! I was standing there with so much awe and was just watching him play! I think it was raining with different petals of flowers and I was transported into another dimension for all I can see was green field filled with blossoming flowers. And I couldn't believe my eyes for its no other than the clumsy boastful KIRA playing the violin!

I think he notice me watching so he stopped playing and turn around to look at me. He smiled hesitantly and asked if I am okay and that did he's playing woke me up!

Umiling ako sa kanya sabay ngiti sa kanya. He then explained that I fainted just before those sira-ulo left. And he panic when I lost my consciousness and instead of taking me to the hospital he chose to bring me in his apartment.

He said he tried to look for my key for my apartment but couldn't find it. (Me secret lalagyan kasi ako ng susi dun mismo sa harapan ng apartment ko eh!!)

Of course nagpasalamat ako. Marunong naman akong kumilala ng utang na loob noh! He then asked me what happened that night at kinuwento ko sa kanya ang nangyari.

Then he looked at me and advices me na wag na daw akong magpapagabi ulit and he volunteer or shall I say presented himself na maging hatid-sundo ko. Tutal naman daw  magkapitbahay lang kami. At para narin daw makabawi siya sa mga kasalanan niya!

I accepted his offer tutal free ride na atsaka I am not that bad as to not give him a chance to clear his name! Atsaka takot na akong maulit ang nangyari kagabi noh! Mabuti nang si Kira kasama ko kasi first kiss ko lang nanganib sa kanya pero dun sa mga...urrgghh creeping un baka hindi lang rape-in ako baka pati buhay ko mawala!! Lalabs ko pa buhay ko noh!

And that marks the beginning of our friendship. As time goes by we become close friends and even best of friend and that shocked everybody. Kasi naman kami yong palaging nag-aaway noon. But I can vouch for him....he's the best among the worst friend you can have! Hehe joke..but honestly speaking he's a very good friend.