Chapter 13

A/N: I'm starting Kris's POV at the point when she reached the base.

Kristina's POV:

"So Wick, why are you here?" Caleb asked me as I walked through the door behind Raelan.

"Oh Caleb, I feel so welcomed, thank you," I told him whilst hugging him.

"Still sarcastic I see," I heard someone comment.

I pulled away from Caleb to see Oryn strolling towards me. Pushing Caleb away gently, I tackled Oryn with a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a bit curious.

"That should be my question, and Rae got outvoted, so I'm a member now," He told me with a cheeky smile.

"Wait you know?" I looked at him then at my cousin.

"When did this happen and why didn't you tell me," I asked her.

"It happened last week, he walked in on me when I was gearing up," She replied while glaring at him.

"Okay, so you guys had a fight and there's awkward tension, awesome," I told them.

"Speaking of finding out secrets, why didn't you tell me that she was doing all of this...." Oryn started but I covered his mouth.

"Ryn, don't start, you know very well that my cousin and I are very very similar, our temper levels are the same but I have a bit more control...."

"Hey! I have control," Rae shouted but I ignored her.

"So please don't ask me why I didn't tell you, it wasn't my secret to tell and I didn't tell you because you would try to stop us and there would have been a big fight and all communication between us would have ended," I told him before sitting down.

"Wait, stop us, what do you mean by us?" Caleb asked.

I chuckled lightly, "You don't think that she started The Rebel by herself, do you? No, she got caught on the first night by me. She tried to sneak out but made a ruckus. Heck, I was sneaking in when she was sneaking out," I told them, laughing.

"What? You said that you were getting a night snack when you saw me," Rae said.

"Oh darling, I wasn't really, I was coming home from a party with Nuca," I replied.

"Nuca?" Ryn questioned.

"Oh, her sleazy cheating bastard of an ex-boyfriend," A new voice said.

"Thanks for that lovely description Wesely," I told him, he offered me a smile before sitting down.

"Where's Naomi and Ben?" I asked surprised that they're not here.

"Oh they're on patrol, should be back in two hours or less," Wes told me breaking his attention from his phone.

I glanced around the room, it was nice and a bit nostalgic being back here.

It's like a second home to me, I've always come here whenever I had problems that I didn't want to or that I wasn't ready to face.

It was cool that the gang was back together, save for Naomi and Ben and that Oryn was a rookie but it's really good to be with my family.

Raelan, my favourite cousin, same age as me and similar in other ways.

We share the same grey eyes, our natural hair colour is brown but she dyed hers blonde a year and a half ago, (I had dyed mine red some years back but bleached it to help myself forget the past), so it's grown a good bit making an ombre look of brown to blonde.