Chapter 9

My date with Luke was wonderful, he took me to a nice restaurant, that was a bit expensive but he paid for it, then he took me on a stroll through a botanical garden that was nearby.

It was really good but the best surprise was that when we got to the centre of the garden, there was a band playing Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" and we danced all night.

"So here we are," He said as he parked in front of my house.

"Yeah," I replied still a bit dazed from the date.

We got out of the car and walked up to my front door.

I glanced at him, my mouth forming a sweet smile, "Thank you very much for this date Luke, I really enjoyed it," I told him causing him to blush a bit and rub his neck.

"I'm glad that you liked it, Kris, I'm actually hoping if you'd like to do it again, I mean allow me to take you out another time," He said nervously.

I giggled at this side of Luke, I've always seen him calm and put together, confident, it was nice to see that he had a nervous side to him.

"I would love to go on a second date with you," I told him, he smiled widely before coming closer to me, leaning down a bit.

My eyes widened at his action, he wanted to kiss me. I followed his movements, tilting my head up as he leaned in a bit more.

"I really like you, Kris," He said his breath fanning my lips.

I gazed into his blue eyes, "I really like you too," I told him before removing the distance between us.

His lips were soft as I kissed them, he placed one hand on my cheek while the other went around my waist. I raised my arms and wrapped it around his neck. 

He took control of the kiss, his lips moving a bit faster and harder on mines. His tongue swept across my bottom lip causing me to gasp and giving him access to my mouth. I think I moaned a bit as he deepened the kiss.

I have no idea how long we kissed for but I needed to breathe so I pulled away. His forehead rested against mines as we both pant for air.

"Oh please don't stop on my account," I froze at that voice.

"No seriously continue sucking the life out of each other, it was really entertaining," Raiden said before walking away from the door.

"I'm so sorry about that, he's not usually like this," I told Luke, totally embarrassed by what just happened.

"It's okay he just protective of you, most guy friends are," He told me.

Gosh, he's so understanding. I kissed him quickly on the lips before stepping inside my house.

"Thanks for everything Luke, I'll see you tomorrow," I told him before closing the door.

I watched through the window making sure that he got to his car when he did I made my way upstairs to Raiden's room.

"Are you out of your freakin mind Raiden? Why did you answer the bloody door and," I stopped as I saw that he had company.

She was sitting on his lap, her brown locks flowing down her back covering the fact that she's half naked and on top of a half naked Raiden. Her olive skin looked flawless, I was shocked by the fact that he had someone in the house let alone his room.

"Who the bloody hell is this?" I asked my voice loud that even China could hear me. Luckily no one was home except for me, Raiden and this chick.

She got off of him turning to face me with a smirk, I never wanted to hurt someone so badly in my life before.