Three Positives

Mulai dari awal

This caused her to wish she had worn jeans instead of the short skirt she had talked herself into wearing for the first time.

It made her uncomfortable when he slid his hand onto the top of her panties, under her skirt. Had she been in her right mind she would have panicked and jerked his hand away, but instead, the alcohol has lowered her critical reasoning enough for her arousal to convince her to give in.

She was currently feeling a more intense state of euphoria than anything she'd ever experienced in her own exploration of her new female body.

She let him part her waistband and slide his finger down into the undergarment. A wave of pleasurable warmth shot through her as he slid his finger across her lady nub and in between her lips.

He stroked his finger up and down several times as he fumbled around trying to find the opening to her vagina.

Finally, he got his finger where he wanted it and before long he had two fingers completely inside her. Although he didn't know it, with every stroke of his hand as he fingered her, his palm was in just the right position to massage her lady nub in such a way that drove her to new heights of excitement.

Without really knowing what he was doing, he ended up quickly bringing her to climax.

This was her first sexual experience with a guy and as her eyes rolled back in her head, she almost blacked out from a combination of too much alcohol and the amazing waves of euphoric extacy now pulsing through her body.

Once she had recovered from the experience, she returned the favor by giving him her first hand- job. She was efficient, and unlike him, an actual expert what she was currently doing, having had plenty of practice on herself, back before the morning she woke up to discovered she was in an alternative reality.

They made out for a while more before the party was suddenly broken up by the parents of the kid that was hosting the party and they all had to go.

Straightening her skirt, and gathering her pumps from the floor, she stumbled barefooted out of the house and found her friend Rachael.

She said goodbye to Andrew, and left, heading down the street towards Rachael's older sister's car.

She was speechless for the rest of the night.

***

Fast forward a couple of years.

Stefanie now wanted her old body and gender back. She was feeling regret, and couldn't stand it.

It has now been just over two years since the day of the switch, her 14th birthday, and like many times before, she was riding the extremely tumultuous waves of her emotions and everything happening in her life.

Recently, those waves had become even more violent and unpredictable. She would go through weeks of intense regret over things she'd done since the switch, and she would find herself falling asleep crying, begging for her old life back, hating the moment she had made that cursed wish to better understand girls, as she blew out her birthday candles.

The novelty of the female body had worn off, and now the little things constantly got to her. The gossip and viciousness of the girls in her school, the petty drama, the catfights over boys, the pressure to look beautiful all the time, the near constant thirsty stares from boys and horny old men, the expectations of her from the males in her life, the parental expectations of her as a daughter, menstrual cycles, hormonal mood swings, peer pressure, her weight, acne, bad hair days, social media, high heels, revealing clothes, ill-fitting bras, the pressure to always look good, it was all getting to her in a major way.

She hated the way she looked, regardless of what others told her. She was still very young, and not as shapely, or well-endowed as some of the other girls her age, though she had filled out a bit.

She was sick of boys hitting on her with sexual expectations, and girls trashing her behind her back. She couldn't trust anyone.

She had begun to drink more and more at these parties. This led to fewer inhibitions, which ended up causing her to be labeled a slut, even though she had been seeing Andrew off and on for the past year, and really didn't have sex that often. Although, she did make out with a lot of guys when she was inebriated.

The last straw occurred six weeks ago at the last party she attended. She had not only gotten drunk but someone had offered her a pill which, in her inebriated state, she stupidity took.

This put her in a mental state unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She lost the will to say no and ended up allowing two, or was it three maybe four (could have been more) dreamy, 18-19 year old, middle eastern boys to do things to her she thought was enjoyable in the moment, but thinking back on what little she could remember, made her sick to the point of vomiting.

She just wanted it all to go back, back in time to the day reality changed, to when life was simpler, as a 13 year old boy. It was more than she could handle and she no longer wanted to have to deal with being a female anymore.

She was on an emotional roller coaster ride that she wanted off of. She just wanted it all to end. She had even contemplated suicide to escape.

And now, it had just gotten worse. As she re-checked the device in her hand, she knew suicide was no longer an option for her.

She continued to sit on the toilet and stare at it, as tears poured from her bloodshot eyes, down her cheeks, dripping onto her bare thighs.

The results hadn't changed. This was the third one over the last 45 minutes and it showed the same life changing message the last two had.

She was a boy who had been magically transported to an alternate reality where he was a girl who desperately wanted to return to her former male life and now about to be the 16 year old unwed mother of a precious baby, with no clue who the father was.