He glanced back over at the open closet before looking down to find that the t-shirt he had on was not the top he had worn to bed.

The shirt he knew he had worn to bed was a worn out gray, Empire Strikes Back shirt. The same one he had worn to bed several nights a week for the past three years.

The shirt he now had on was a brand new, black, fitted tee he had never seen before. It had lettering in a rainbow of bold, glittery colors across the front that read, "I'm only single because I can't date my favorite K-pop boy band member."

Beyond the shock and confusion of the change in shirts was the realization of what had hit his arm.

Chong Won could see the roundness of what was unmistakably breasts.

"What the hell," he exclaimed as he jumped out of bed.

No sooner then his feet hit the floor did he discover the shirt was longer than any t-shirt he'd ever owned and it covered the shorts he always slept in, dropping all the way down to mid-thigh.

Lifting the tail of the shirt he found he was no longer wearing his shorts either, nor did he have on his usual boxers. Instead, he found he had on tight, maroon colored, cotton hip-hugger briefs with no opening in the front.

His legs were smooth, hairless, and skinnier than before. His hips wider and the front of his underwear smooth, flat, and completely devoid of any manhood.

His hands immediately moved to his chest, where he could feel the small but ample breasts. They were enough to fill his now dainty hands, which he inspected next.

His fingers were shorter and smaller around than they should have been and each nail contained alternating brown, yellow, and white stripes or polka dots.

He looked up and caught a small, quick reflection of light as it briefly flashed next to his head in the dresser mirror across the room. He reached up to inspect his earlobes only to discover they were pierced and had a tiny little diamond stud in each.

Still looking through the mirror, Chong Won suddenly spotted, thanks to the dim light of the bedside lamp, a dark figure standing in the shadows near his closet door, on the opposite side of the room from the fan.

He spun around toward the closet.

"Who's there," he called out.

He could definately see the unmistakable outline of a person, but no response came.

He gathered his courage and took a shaky, nervous step closer.

From here he could make out stringy black hair completely covering the face of the figure. It wasn't long, flowing hair like the descriptions of Gwisin in the horror movies he had seen, but more like a Korean boy in bad need of a haircut.

Chong Won took several steps backwards towards the light switch next to the bedroom door, while keeping his eyes on the dark figure.

The figure raised its hand straight out in front and wagged a finger back and forth.

Chong Won got the message and immediately froze in place.

The figure moved a couple feet towards him, not really stepping, but gliding in his direction. From this angle, he could see this figure looked young, maybe his age, but it's appearance was that of someone who had probably been dead for many years.

The figure moved another foot closer and Chong Won could see it was definately a young boy, even though his head was tilted downward and his gaze unmoving, as he stared at the floor.

"W-who are you? An-and w-w-w-what do y-you want?"

In a deep, creepy, crackling, yet quiet voice, the gwisin slowly responded, "I hereee for you. I watch you for couple yearssss now. I see you dreams and understand you hopes and fears. You, youuuu just like me. I dreamed, every night aaabout the same tings you dreeeeam of, wiiiished for same tings you dream of. Wanted exactly what you desiiiire. I not get chance to realize my dreams be-cause daaaad found out and beat meeee while telling me how much of disgrace to family I wassss. I fell into coma and die. After death I found out I couldn't cross over to the other siiiide until I found some---one like meeee and helped them to achieve that which I could--notttttttt."