Sirus broke away from the man and snarled, attempting to try and fight him I suppose. With a blow to the head, Sirus staggered back. "I will kill...you!" He coughed, as he charged at the man again.

He was losing a lot of blood and energy. Silver was a lycan's weakness and even though Sirus was the King he was not immune to it.

With a few more weak attempts at attacking he fell to his knees, as the Vampire King began to laugh. "I was awaiting Enoch to come with that blade of silver," he explained to Sirus as he attempted to grapple at the sword. It was from behind so he could not pull it out.

I watched as hair began to spread over his arms before quickly receding. "Enoch grab him, for me, please."

The man grabbed Sirus by the hair, forcing him to look up at the Vampire King. "After years and years of despising you so much. Thinking you would never be taken down, here you are, kneeling before me," he smirked as I glanced at Hilda who was falling asleep.

Her head injury too much to keep her awake. I glanced to do the door to see many of our soldiers standing their horrified. One even attempted to come in. The spell was still killing them and he fell to the ground instantly.

"I...am not bowing by choice leech," Sirus heaved, a mouth full of blood coming from his mouth with the words. He was still attempting to pull the sword out from the front, but that was doing nothing but covering his hands in his blood...and cutting them all up.

"Human Queen I suggest you turn a blind eye...it will get very bloody." Before I had the chance to say anything...the Vampire King's fist connected with Sirus. The sickening crack I heard made me wince. The following blows to Sirus were detrimental. At first he was boisterous, yelling and spitting. Hiring insults...but then he became quiet. The blows were endless.

Sirus deserved this. He deserved every blow, every cut...he deserved all of it and more.

They would kill him.
Rowan would take the title of King.
Edwin, Thorian and I will go back to my kingdom.

"I only wish my sister was here...to drive this blade into your heart," the King of the Vampire announced, a satisfied smile on his lips as he rubbed his chin with bloodied fingers.

Sirus lay in a pool of his own blood. His eyes were not focused on the men pummeling him, but on me. Empty eyes, locking with my own.

"...Human Queen, so you accept my request?"

I did not notice that the Vampire King was in front of me. Looking down at me with a dagger offered to me. "Wh...what do you want?" I questioned, getting ready for myself to be impaled with the weapon.

"It is only right if I let you end his life, human Queen. Although I had to end my sisters life my suffering is nothing compared to what he has put you through," he told me as he helped me stand.

His hand was slick with blood. It felt warm to the touch. My entire body quaked as I heard yells and screams from the soldiers.

"Please Queen Esmeralda no!"

"Do not kill the King!"

"Queen Esmerelda!"

Their screams and pleadings were being drowned out as the Vampire King lead me over to Sirus's limp body. The Vampire King slipped the dagger into my hand.

"Right here, Human Queen." The Vampire King bent down, pressing his hand directly where I would end Sirus's life.

Sirus growled weakly as King Talon pressed down hard. He pulled me down with him, so that I was closer to Sirus.

He deserved this.
For what he had my kingdom.
To my parents.
To the innocent people of my kingdom.
He deserved this for what he has done to me.

I gripped the blade in my shaking hands...

Sirus took a deep breath, his chest moving incredibly slowly. The hand that was pressed loosely against his wound reached out to me. He had a slight smile on his lips.  "Do...it...Esme."

"Fine, Sirus!"

I could not see correctly because tears were interfering with my sight. I gripped the blade tightly...and pressed it into his chest.

He did not flinch...or cower. Just stared at me.

"I hate you!" I sobbed as I pulled the shallow knife from him. I could not do it and I was going mad just thinking about killing him.

It made my chest ache.
It made my stomach hurt.
It made my throat burn.

"I hate you so much!" I screamed at him as I was shoved to the ground.

"I knew being kind was wrong...what did I expect from a human?" The Vampire King spat as he grabbed the blade from the ground and lifted it high in the air, getting ready to plunge it into Sirus's heart.

"Sirus, do tell the devil I say hello in the pits of hell, yes?"

"No!"

It all happened in a blur. Something like a bolt of light shot from across the room. King Talon's who was just kneeling in front of Sirus, getting ready to drive the dagger into his heart...was sprawled on the floor. Grappling to get up.

I looked in amazement to see Hilda standing in the spot she has recently just been thrown into. Shaking with her hands up.

"Talon I cannot let you kill the Dog King, he owes me coins and gold. He has a long debt to fulfill and that will never happen if he dies," Hilda complained as I noticed she was becoming paler by the second.

King Talon had rose to his feet, saying words that of course were filled with spells. I waited for a blinding light...or swords to come flying at Hilda. Nothing happened though.

"You have no power left, Talon. You used it all up trying to make that barrier, killing all of those soldiers and keeping that girl in a deep sleep," Hilda explained a weak smile on her lips.

I watched as the Vampire King glanced at the man who has first stabbed Sirus. He had a bow and arrow in hand...quickly assembling it.

"Hilda...No!"

I scrambled up from my feet, rushing towards the old woman. Hilda did not deserve to die. She was the one who least deserved to die out of all of us!

"You idiot human Queen!" Hilda shouted as I felt an odd pain envelop my body....

******
Double update because I've been neglecting you guys😉