MY TURN (Iselen P.O.V)

I'm lying beside Ruby and I still can't believe what's happened: I've had sex with a vampire, a woman in fact, and I've liked it. Oh! And her cat was watching us. Suddenly I want to laugh and sing and dance but I don't want my lover to think that I'm crazy. Did I say lover? Look at the boring princess having a lover. It's incredible. I really feel like laughing right now. Is it normal to feel this euphoria after having sex? A fleeting thought flashes through my mind: did she feel it too? I look at the Sorceress out of the corner of my eye, lying next to me, she seems relaxed but she's frowning, obviously thinking hard about something...

I sit down next to her and she looks at me, blinking in surprise when my movement snaps her back into reality. It's time to be brave Iselen... Now lets see what you can do.

- Ruby... - she murmurs something as a sign of assent, not saying a word actually – You know... I... Do you remember the boy I slept with in the stall? – Now her attention is focused on me and I can feel the cold circling the bed: an ice crystal appears on the window – That was fast, nothing close to what you've done. He didn't' even bother to undress me, he just lifted my skirt and of course I didn't see him naked and I couldn't touch him – I feel cold fingers running through my skin now, threaten to freeze me – Ruby, may I touch you please?

I feel hot again while the Sorceress looks a t me shocked. She didn't expect that question, that's for sure. She seems to think for a moment and finally she nods, spreading her arms and legs in order to give me access to her body. All right, my only experience is the one she's given me so presumably what worked for me will work for her. I want to do well, I don't want to disappoint her... my only problem is that I'm not sure if I can remember some of the things she did while my brain was blinded with pleasure. Then... if I recall correctly... I should start from top to bottom.

I stroke her hair, brushing it away from her forehead... it's so soft. I slide mi hands over her face till placing them on her cheeks and I stare at her eyes for a while. They have the colour of the most valuable jewels. I frown slightly while saying:

- I don't like them red, I prefer blue-green – that makes her smile amused.

Next stop: her lips. Pink, plump, perfect. With my hands on her nape I start kissing her, licking her mouth, biting her lips gently, dancing with her tongue. I only stop when she lets out a moan, leaving a trail of kisses through her jaw, her neck, a light kiss behind her earlobe, biting her shoulder and rubbing my tongue along her collarbone. With my fingertips I draw the tattooed lines on her arms, fascinated by the variety of shapes, styles as well as colours. I can feel the power pulsing under them but I'm not afraid anymore: that vibration, that dark beat, is part of Ruby and she's perfect the way she is.

I focus my attention on her breasts and I cover them with my hands, slowly rubbing them in circles with my palms: she holds her breath so I'm doing well so far. Her nipples get hard while I'm looking at them dazzled, my mouth waters at the sight and I lower my head till touching one with the tip of my tongue. The Sorceress places her hand on my nape pushing me hard against her breast. All right, it makes sense: she doesn't need me to be gentle with her since she's experienced, probably she likes more intense sensations so I try nibbling her nipple. Ruby rewards me with a moan. I try sucking hard and she rewards me panting.

So this is the knack... fine. I focus on one nipple and the on the other one, switching between my hands an mouth: I lick, bite, suck and pinch making her arch her back on the bed, curse, pant and swear that she's about to cum. That makes me lift my head, shocked. What? I haven't touched her below her waist. Is that even possible?

I pin her torso down on the bed with my hands on her ribcage, I rub her sides slowly and then I graze with my nails her toned abdomen. Wow, magic keeps you fit. I circle her navel with my index fingertip and she burst into laughing. That's good to know, next time that she tries to punish me I'll threaten her with tickling her.

I make myself comfortable between her legs and I place my hands on her ankles going up touching her legs, she laughs again when I graze behind her knee, and I rub gently the inside of her thighs till my thumbs rest on her groins. Suddenly we both get serious gazing at each other eyes. I try to remember what she did to me: I slide my middle finger all the way up her slit, parting her pussy lips and collecting her juices to circle her clit. She arches under my touch and I can't help thinking: "you're so beautiful." Ruby stares at me with her eyes wide open... has she heard me? That's not possible, is it?

I brush her clit with my finger again and again, harder and with more pressure than she used with me. I monitor her reactions, how she stops moaning and starts panting while her legs shake more and more. I guess it's about time... hesitant I thrust my middle finger into her opening trying to be gentle. My lover's hips go back on the bed before looking at me. Fuck, did I hurt her? Se tilts her hips in order to change slightly the angle and then she raises an eyebrow challenging me to continue. I don't know, what if I hurt her again? Hesitant, I thrust very slowly till my finger is deeply inside her and she sighs. Ruby is hot... very hot, wet, tight, swollen, perfect. I move my finger in and out, increasing my pace while her legs start shaking again.

- Iselen – I hear her whispering – please... I need... No, don't stop – What do you need, honey? Tell me and I'll give it to you. Come on Sorceress, help me, I don't know what you want – Your tongue on my clit... please, I beg you.

What...? That's certainly unexpected. Is that... normal? Who knows, I don't think I can trust my lover, I'm pretty sure she's a bit pervert in her own way. I take a closer look of the spot that she wants me to touch with my tongue... okay I guess I can do it and it must be important for her since she's begged me. The Sorceress begging, go figure! I lower my head... her scent is fascinating, not unpleasant, so I muster the courage and I slide the tip of my tongue over that node. Ruby's hand on my head, suddenly grabbing my hair hard, startles me while I discover that her taste is sweet with a little touch of salt. It's not what I imagined, well I don't know what I exactly imagined to be honest but she's sweet. I slide my tongue thrusting my finger at the same rhythm while her hand on my hair pulls harder and she bucks her hips against my face and my hand.

She's on the edge, I don't know how I know it but I can feel her on the edge so I increase my pace even more. I notice a strange energy flowing around us, like a warm wind, getting tensed and giving me goose bumps. I almost feel sparks flying form the sheets and suddenly a heat wave while Ruby convulses against my tongue and her pussy walls clench around my finger. With a loud noise, the energy leaves the cabin and she rests relaxed on the bed in front of me, my finger still inside her.

- What was that? – I ask confused.

- Sex with a Sorceress- she answers smiling.