THE BITE (Ruby P.O.V)

It's been a funny couple of days and my plan has worked exactly how I wanted. My poor little girl, you can't compete with me on an intellectual level when it comes to scheming and now you're where you should have been from the beginning: in my bed.

I take my clothes off slowly to give Iselen some time to calm down a bit and then I look at Lucifer, considering if I should take him out of the room. He stares at me defiantly as if to say, "don't you dare." All right you pervert feline, if you want to watch the show it's up to you. I walk up to the bed slowly and suddenly I realize: Iselen is trembling so hard that even the wooden bed structure is shaking with her movements. "Oh no, calm down babe!" I kneel beside her running my fingers through her hair; this is my fault, I've been acting like a tyrant instead of trying to earn her trust. I can calm her with an easy spell but I don't want to alter her perception, this has to be real, I want her to feel me...

- Come on Iselen, please calm down love – I lie next to her and I hug her without sudden movements – listen please, I know I've been harsh with you but I promise I won't hurt you. I swear you're safe in my arms. You won't feel pain. Come here honey, hug me.

I keep hugging her, gently rubbing her back over the satin nightgown for a long time. Taking her clothes off will only make her feel more exposed and vulnerable. Finally she stops trembling and she relaxes a little beside my body so I rub my hand slowly along her ribs and shoulder and then I graze her lips with my thumb. She's not crying anymore but she looks... resigned to her fate, as if I was taking her to a slaughter. "I promise that you'll leave this bed smiling" I think to myself.

- Ca you kiss me? – I whisper softly.

Iselen brings her lips to my mouth and presses gently once, twice. Hesitant, she slides her tongue to lick my bottom lip and then she sucks it. Fuck, so slowly... she's going to kill me but I remain quiet to show her that I can control myself. While she's licking my lips, one of her hands that were placed on my waist goes up my back carefully till she holds my nape gently. Her fingertips stroke my hair, it's nice but I need more.

I slide the tip of my tongue along her lip imitating her movements, she holds her breathe but doesn't pull away so I decide to go further and I start licking her tongue with mine gently. I can feel her hips bucking against my body, involuntarily getting closer to me, there you go babe... I deepen the kiss, now my tongue is inside her mouth and I keep licking slowly switching with gentle bites on her lips; I suck them giving her some time to breathe before pushing her tongue with mine again. I run my hands all over her body, touching the warm satin, there's no more tension and she's relaxed in my arms. It's time to go one step further.

I place my mouth on her breast avoiding her neck, my fangs won't go near that area till she feels totally safe with me; but I can caress it with my hand, rubbing my fingers over her nape and sliding my thumbs through her collarbones. I touch one nipple with my lips and I suck it along with the silk fabric, paying great attention to her reactions: she arches her back moaning loudly, that's a good sign. I repeat my movements on her other nipple and she does the same... very good sing; I hide a smile on her breast... let's try this: with my hands on her collarbones I slide the thin straps off her shoulders till her boobs are naked. I look up and Iselen is staring at me cautious even if her cheeks are blushed and she struggles to breath.

- You're so beautiful – she blushes even more. Eventually, she'll have a rose tattooed between her breasts , not related with magic but with possession: I want to mark her as mine.

Keeping my eyes fixed on her eyes I lower my head and I slide my lips over her skin till catching a nipple and sucking hard. Her eyes close and a moan echoes through the cabin. I think it's time for me to relax a bit my self-control and start enjoying her body. I suck and lick her nipples greedily, moving from one to another till I feel them harden under my tongue; I nibble her flesh and bite harder her nipples. Iselen enjoys it uninhibitedly, I think she's forgotten about my sharp fangs.

Fine, we're almost there baby... I feel her legs shaking and her hips fluttering at the same rhythm I'm licking her breasts. I place my hand on her crotch with a gently touch over the satin fabric that gets wet under my fingers while her breath is quickening. Almost there, love, almost... Running my hand along her thigh I slide it between her legs, under the fabric, touching her bare skin. The heat of her core burns my hand but I keep indulging myself with her boobs circling her nipples with my tongue. I soak my fingertips with her juices and I slide them over her clit... that wasn't a moan but a genuine scream of pleasure. We're there...

I trail my open lips up her breasts to her collarbone licking it with my tongue. I keep my index brushing gently her clit while I place my free hand under her nape to hold her, leaving little pecks on her shoulder and her jaw. I kiss her lips, a deep and wet kiss, rubbing her tongue with lust while my fingers are looking for more juices to keep playing with her clit. Iselen is totally lost in her pleasure, moaning, begging and whispering my name... No one have whispered my name so sweetly before.

While I'm kissing her I slide my finger in her wet opening once... twice... three times using slow motions, she's tight but her hips follow my movements. I use my thumb to circle her clit and she begs loudly... she's so focused on what's happening between her legs that she doesn't notice how I slide my lips along her neck while I'm holding her nape. I crook my finger inside her looking for the perfect spot to drive her crazy and when I hear her screaming I sink my fangs into her jugular vein. My hand and my mouth sucking bring her to an explosive orgasm: she yells and arches her back while she bucks her hips against my hand, her wet juices soaking it while I feel her convulsing on my fingers. I slide my tongue over her wounds to close them while she's still coming down form her high. Iselen's body goes limp under me.

It's done. I feel the heat of her blood flooding through me, giving me strength, heightening my senses... the sounds, the colours, everything is clearer and brighter. I can hear her heart slowly recovering her normal rhythm, however mine is still fast and I feel my core wet between my thighs. I want her again, I want to feel how she cums in my mouth and then drink directly from her femoral artery in her groin; I want her on her knees pleasuring me with her soft tongue; I want her tied to my bed till the screams of multiple orgasms make her loose her voice; I want her on the table, straddling my lap on a chair, in the bathtub... lust like I'd never felt before rushes to my mind and my hands start shaking. No, no, no! I never lose my control... what the hell is happening?

Iselen lets out a surprised pant snapping me back into reality again. She has her hand on her neck and looks at me shocked.

- Have you drunk? – I nod, unable to say a word yet.

She grazes with her fingers the spot I've bit and then she stares at them looking for traces of blood. There's nothing she can feel except maybe the area a bit more sensitive, but zero bite marks. If I drank very often from the same spot she could have her skin irritated and my saliva couldn't fix it, but that won't happen. Now she's staring at me, at my lips, I know what she's looking for but she's not going to find it. I smile widely at her, showing my perfect white teeth...

- I have good table manners babe and I never spill a single drop.