Chapter 35- I Love You Too

"Anakin?" Her voice wobbled, unsure if he was truly there for a second as he took her in. He glanced down at his hands shocked. He hadn't manifested in here before. "Angel!" He cried elated, holding out his arms for her to run into. Not caring who saw and not even looking at his firey surroundings.

 Upon seeing the gesture and knowing full well what it meant, her eyes lit up stunned, amazed and excited. "You're here!" She cried, she ran at him with all her energy, the dark veins vanishing as she inched closer with every rapid step, somehow not bound by chains as she ran straight into his arms. love and longing poured off the couple in waves as Padmé pulled back onto to look him dead in his electric baby blues. 

"Anakin, Oh Ani, I thought you'd never come." She sighed breathlessly as he held her tight.

"I'll always come for you angel." He stated, before adding the last part. "And death won't kriffing stop me." 

"I missed you so much." She cooed. "I love-" But she was cut off as a shadow appeared.

"Vader?! How are you here?! You weren't suppose to reach your harlot!" The shadow exclaimed stunned and angry to see his killer.  

Anakin smirked darkly, though his eyes remained electric blue. He turned to Padmé who had latched onto him upon the dark Lords return, trembling. 

"That's Skywalker to you sith." Anakin spat confidently. Reaching down, his fingers plucked his lightsaber from his belt.

"Mr, and Mrs. Skywalker." Instantly, a brilliant glow exploded from the hilt with a humm. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father?" A masculine voice called, seemingly hundreds of miles away. It was a recognizable voice, but Anakin was far too drained to even think about cracking open his eyes to find out who it was, let alone actually lift his head. 

"Daddy?" A female voice joined the males. Concern was potent in her soft, worried tone. 

He groaned as a jostling wrestled with his stiff limbs. "Fi mo' minutes mom..." He mumbled, burrowing his head back into... a pillow maybe? Nope. Not a pillow. This was a long and slender feel to it. Soft and gentle as he felt dainty fingers softly trail through his hair in a leisurely fashion. It was so... so soothing. Was it a new type of pillow? He didn't know, he didn't care! He was exhausted so why wouldn't they let him kriffing sleep!? Sleep blissfully on this magnificent blanket of warmth that played tenderly with his hair. 

"Wake up Ani... I'm waiting for you sweetheart..." A voice cooed. 

Anakin smiled absently in his slumber. The voice was melodic, a lulling lullaby. Like an angel had just sang to him... 

"Please angel, just one more song." He murmured hazily, moved and engrossed in her sweet as honey vocal chords. 

A twinkling bell made of the finest silver was his reply. How could a giggle be so captivating? Anakin had no idea but if this angel would sing him back to sleep, he'd be content forever. As she kept speaking, filling his whole body with warmth and softness as if lying on a cloud, he smiled lazily, burrowing further into his support system. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week ago...

Padmé Naberrie- Skywalker cracked open her mocha orbs, her eye lashes fluttered open for what seemed like forever. She took a few seconds to gather her bearings. She was so... exhausted. But how? After being asleep for so long, she assumed she'd be well rested and ready to get up.