Hormonal Teenage Boy

Start from the beginning

"I know you too well to not see you like that. I just find it weird that after being friends for so long to have you think of me like that. It kind feels good, if that makes any sense," I said with a laugh. He just kept looking at me and thinking about me.

"What?" I said without being able to stop smiling.

"You. You look so beautiful when you smile," He said putting his arms around my waist.

"Shall we continue what we started last night?" he asked and I nod. He starts to lean in and he kisses me. I started to kiss him back when the bell rings.

"Ugh, I now hate that bell," Scott said which caused me to laugh.

"When you talk to Allison, don't mention me or us, okay. She already hates me and I don't want to hurt her," I said and he gave me a look, "What?"

"It's just all this time, it was hurting you seeing me with Allison. And now you don't want to hurt her. You are so caring," Scott said.

"Yeah, because she still likes you and she thought by breaking up with you was the best thing for her but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt her," I said pushing him away from me a little, "Now, we are going to be late for class. Let's go." We left the room and went to class.

During my free period, Stiles and Scott told me what happened with Scott and Jackson.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked freaking out.

"I have no idea," Scott said freaking out too.

"Did he say it out loud, the word?" Stiles asked Scott.

"What word?" Scott asked.

"Werewolf, Scott," I asked.

"Did he say, I know you're a werewolf?" Stiles said as walked down a hallway with some kids.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly," Scott said.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right?" I asked.

"And if he wanted to tell someone who's gonna believe him anyway?" Stiles said.

"How about Allison's father?" Scott asked.

"Okay, it's bad," Stiles said.

"Not helpful, Stiles," I said.

"I need a cure. RIght now," Scott said.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I don't know," Scott said.

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" I said.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though," Stiles said.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals," Scott said.

"And it's your first game," I said.

"I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked.

"She's in my next class," Scott said.

"Get the necklace," Stiles said and walked away. I looked at him.

"My next class is across the school. I have to go," I said and he grabbed my arm, "What?" 

"Are you sure you are okay?" Scott asked me.

"Yea, Scott. I am," I said smiling at him. He let go and I went to my next class. I need to trust Scott but it's hard knowing that he was with Allison and he must have had feelings for her. I'm just scared that they aren't gone like Scott says they are. I'm afraid he will change his mind.