Hormonal Teenage Boy

Depuis le début

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked him.

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace," Scott said as he went faster away. Derek dropped us off at Stiles' jeep. I was about to crawl into the backseat when Scott stopped me.

"Hey," He said to me and he looked at Stiles. 

"I'll be in the jeep trying not to listen in," Stiles said getting into the jeep.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said looking at him but he gave me a look.

"I don't know what you want me to say. We need answers from Allison. I'm okay, Scott," I said. I don't know why it hurts. We have been together since my ascending I guess. I don't know. We haven't label anything. It all seems so fast and sudden.

"I don't have feelings for her anymore. It's only you, Skye," Scott said putting my hair behind my ear. He started to lean in but Stiles honk the horn. He began rolling down the window.

"Sorry, It was an... Sorry," Stiles said. I smile and roll my eyes.

"To be continued," I whisper in his ear and I turned around. I crawl into the backseat of the jeep. Scott gave Stiles a look once he got into the jeep which made me smile.

~~~~~~

The next day, we went to school and we were trying to come up with a way to get the necklace.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott said opening the door and held it open from.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles said.

"How?" Scott asked.

"It's easy," Stiles said.

"You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to find to keep my new girlfriend safe," Stiles said.

"You're not helping," I said.

"Why don't you just talk to her," Stiles said looking at me.

"Me? No, she hates me ever since the day I didn't give up my seat so it can't be me," I said with my hands up.

"Scott, just talk to her," Stiles said looking at Scott.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott said and he began thinking about her in the shower but then he looks at me and started to think about me in the shower. I tried to hide a smirk that was forming.

"That's why you ease..." Stiles said and stepping in front of him. I crossed my arms with that smirk still on my face, "That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles was looking at him and he looked at me. Then he hit him on the head.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles said and Scott looked at me. I looked away still smirking. Stiles looked at Scott and gave him a grossed out look.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Scott said.

"All right, stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the alpha, get cured and keep Skye safe," Stiles said with his hand on his shoulder squeezing it that it hurt a little for thinking about me, "In that order. Got it?" he said while walking away. I rolled my eyes and began walking away. Scott followed me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"What, Scott. I get it your a hormonal teenage boy," I said once we were in the classroom.

"I'm sorry, you didn't need to see me like that," He said.